No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you watched the Pistons the last 6 years?

Comment

• lol... yeah and it's been painful

but I believe in SVG. Progress brother.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• SVG fixing the Pistons reminds me of Mayhew having to fix the Lions after Millen.

Comment

• Larry Bird had some nice quotes on Sj

"I think Stanley Johnson is a spectacular player," Bird said last week on NBA TV. "You know Stanley is a guy that takes it to the hole. He doesn't jump into people to get fouled. He's a man."

"He goes to the basket, and he tries to finish through people," he said. "I love that."
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think Andre and KCP are the only two players left from Joe's regime. Stan has almost completely overhauled the team in one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Larry Bird had some nice quotes on Sj

"I think Stanley Johnson is a spectacular player," Bird said last week on NBA TV. "You know Stanley is a guy that takes it to the hole. He doesn't jump into people to get fouled. He's a man."

"He goes to the basket, and he tries to finish through people," he said. "I love that."
              I saw the interview. The broadcasters weren't even talking about SJ. Bird brought him up out of the blue and briefly sort of gushed about him. Almost gave me goose bumps and has me more excited about a Pistons' rookie since Grant Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Larry Bird had some nice quotes on Sj

Larry sure has had alot of nice things to say about this draft class......FOr a superstar and one of the sports all time greats, he seems pretty humble and gives todays players their due.....Yuu dont ever hear Michael Jordan giving compliments like this.

Comment

• Jennings is the other Dumars era player. That's makes 3 players still on the team who were leftover from Dumars.

Comment

• I watched the video from the Bird quote. What impressed me was he wasn't asked a question directly about Stanley, he brought that up on his own. That says a lot when Basketball Jesus has high praise for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                      Larry sure has had alot of nice things to say about this draft class......FOr a superstar and one of the sports all time greats, he seems pretty humble and gives todays players their due.....Yuu dont ever hear Michael Jordan giving compliments like this.
                      Completely agreed. Jordan is the best ever IMO but he's an ass. I actually felt bad for him in his HOF speech. Just horrible.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      I watched the video from the Bird quote. What impressed me was he wasn't asked a question directly about Stanley, he brought that up on his own. That says a lot when Basketball Jesus has high praise for you.
                      That is pretty awesome.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This years draft does look pretty darn good post draft. We'll see how it turns out though, but I think you'll see a solid handfull of allstars and a lot of starters.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I don't get the "max deal" thing. Other teams/ other players have a different max amount?
                          Like a max deal for Drummond is $120 million, a max deal for Anthony Davis is $145 million.

Report: Factors involving Drummond's contract extension
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anthony Davis is eligible for more because he's qualified by making all NBA.

Comment

• So the whole thing about Drummond making the same if he signed the extension now as next year is potential b.s. cuz of these qualifiers? That's stupid
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I'm wrong, unless Drummond wins mvp this year
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X