No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Johnson looks so poised 3 preseason games into his rookie year. It's amazing really. He could be really really good. I did not realize his handle was so good.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I think Stanley will be an All-Star at some point. He's really good.

Comment

• Here we go. I'm guessing a nice step forward with 36-40 wins, maybe enough for an 8th seed. Stanley J will be top 4 in ROY and Bullock will be the biggest surprise contributor.

They'll land a nice prize or two in FA next summer, then sign AD to a mammoth new contract, and push for 50 wins next season.

I know it's being highly optimistic, but I also think it's definitely possible.

The more I read about Gores and how he spends personal time with players and seems to have rapport with AD, the more I believe he's sticking around and could be a great owner.

Comment

• Flip Saunders passed away today.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Flip Saunders passed away today.
            So sad. I'm in shock. I think the whole city of Minneapolis will be in shock. If I can I'll go to his memorial service.

Comment

• Saw the report during halftime of the Lions game....very sad.

Comment

• It sucks, I liked Flip. Far too young. The timetable reminds me of when my dad passed. Same age, diagnosed about the same month, died the same month.

Comment

• Sad to hear about Saunders, his time came too soon at age 60.

Comment

• Damnnnn.. Thats way too young.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Vegas has Pistons at 34 wins...I'm hoping for a little more improvement than that.

Comment

• I'm done with this team and predictions / odds. I keep calling for an 8 seed for several years then we suck.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Like a Boss

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 48 wins. I'm usually on the optimigo side of the fence though.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 34 wins sounds about right. They won 32 last year. I don't see enough improvement in the talent. I guess they are hoping for continued improvement in chemistry with Jackson and Drummond. They haven't been very good defensively this fall.

Comment

• Last year after Smith left they were 27-27. Tons of roster changes due to cutting Smith, losing Jennings then trading for Jackson. If they remain healthy I think they have a shot at 40 wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X