No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom. Happy about that. They can maybe make the same trade just before or during the draft if they feel better about DMOs back at that time. Plus I want Valentine to drop to the Pistons pick because the Drew Stanton effect should make the Pistons the most valuable franchise in the NBA.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It would have been nice to have that restricted FA card to retain him but it sounds like he's a lot worse for the wear than we thought.

oh well.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yay, I can watch draft night while rooting for a player I like to fall the Pistons.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Drummond 8-14 on FT's. Margin of victory 8 points.

Comment

• Nice win. Hopefully a start of a win streak to get back into solid playoff territory. KCP was a big factor that game. He's back mentally on both ends and really makes a difference when he's dialed in.

The pistons mach up pretty well with the Cavs. They are a team where they can hide Jackson's bad defense on a shorter spot up shooter for a 2 guard. Morris plays as good of defense as you can get on LeBron. KCP on Irving works well enough. Love seems to kill the Pistons, but you can't have all your bases covered. A 2004 sheed would make this team an instant contender.

The bad... Hilliard played like crap.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Dude. Seriously.

I'm starting to think you hover outside KCP's home with binoculars with how much you obsess over the guy.

Comment

• The bad? Its fn basketball.

Dribble, dribble, walk, take a walk, skip, jump, dunk.

Yawn
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  The bad? Its fn basketball.

Yawn
                  You weren't yawning whe the Lakers were any good. Front runner.

Comment

• burn

Comment

The bad? Its fn basketball.

Yawn
                      still it's pretty hilarious
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Joe Johnson available on the waiver wire... he'd be a nice addition to the bench with all the injuries for a playoff push. Why he'd choose the Pistons over a more ripe real contender though, I don't know.

Comment

• He's got mad money with his buy out. He'll go someplace for a ring and the rich will get richer.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            still it's pretty hilarious
                            Josh Smith took like a million baby steps without dribbling and got away with*it

(be sure to see the last example as well)

I don't remember that fundamental drill in high school.

Comment

Josh Smith took like a million baby steps without dribbling and got away with*it

(be sure to see the last example as well)

I don't remember that fundamental drill in high school.
                              The fact that NBA refs refuse to call someone for traveling is beyond me. They don't even let the my 5th grade girls get away with that in our league.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• I taught my girl since day one, don't step before you dribble.

Comment

Working...
                                X