No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Smith had a chance to win it with a three and it clanked on the side. Awful.

They are the worst defensive Piston team I've ever seen. It's getting worse.

Comment

• Smith's look was wide open. You have to take that shot. It just didn't fall.

Comment

• It didn't fall because it was an awful shot. An NBA player should never clank the side of a rim on a shot from there. You can be long or short but you better be on target. If he wants to shoot threes and extend his career he needs to get a whole lot better at it.

Comment

• Of course it's the draft when 3 of the top 4 players are centers... & Phili / Detroit might get those 2 top picks.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Of course it's the draft when 3 of the top 4 players are centers... & PhiliBoston / DetroitLA Lakers might get those 2 top picks.
            FIFY

With an emphasis on: "Fixed"
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              FIFY

With an emphasis on: "Fixed"
              Ah yes, the lotto. The NBA might give it to the Cavs again even though they won't have a top 14 pick.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Josh Smith had a chance to win it with a three and it clanked on the side. Awful.

They are the worst defensive Piston team I've ever seen. It's getting worse.
                I'd say the offense is worse.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                  Smith's look was wide open. You have to take that shot. It just didn't fall.
                  He was wide open and it didn't fall.....

BECAUSE HE'S JOSH FUCKING SMITH!!
                  "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                    I'd say the offense is worse.
                    agree
                    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Ya, the draft is C heavy now at the top, but a lot of things change between now and the lottery. There are two Euros in Porzingas and Herzonja who are pretty highly touted.

Comment

• If they lose Monroe they could draft a PF knowing that Smith isn't in the long term plans. The obvious needs are SF and PG though.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• They need someone that can drive to the hoop and someone that can shoot a 3.

Someone that could do both would be divine intervention.

Comment

• Piston guards go 7 for 26 from the field and Drummond goes 3 for 12.

How can a team continue to shoot so poorly.

I mean, can no one ever get hot?

Comment

• Monroe is definitely gone. Even if offered the max he isn't staying to play on for this mess of a franchise.

Comment

• Monroe is like the only efficient scorer on the team too.

Comment

Working...
                                X