Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I like him, too.

Comment

• Can't keep turning the ball over like this early on.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Its cool to see Tom Gores cheering the team on the road. He's got floor seats and is loving it.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holy bench play from the Pistons. Bullock and SJ with back to back threes.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well played first half!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Somewhere Brooky is smiling.

(KCP came to play)

Comment

• I seriously didn't know Richard Jefferson was still playing
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm surprised Jefferson is only 35. He has played with 4 different teams in the last 4 years.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Pistons are a really tough matchup for the Cavs when the Pistons are playing disciplined defense. The Pistons have the length to challenge the Cavs shooting and the speed to close off the penetration lanes.

The problem is going to be what happens if/when Cleveland decides to resort to Hack-A-Dre.

Comment

• Good call on GPII fellas. Agree.

Comment

• Drummond seemed engaged despite not getting the ball early.

I don't know if the Pistons can shoot like that again but I hope the whole series is like this from a competitive standpoint. You could tell the Cleveland crowd was nervous the whole way through.

The Pistons' inexperience really showed at the end. And Jackson can't do that to a ref. It's a close game. You have to keep your cool.

Comment

• That's the best part about getting to face Lebron. This young Pistons team should learn a whole lot from this series.

Jackson, defensively, is really bad. I hope the Blake replacement can really play defense. They need another playmaker too. The problem is that guys that can play great defense, and are also legit playmakers, that can also shoot well enough, are really elite guys. Not backups.

Harris looked like a deer in the headlights all game. He needs some serious play-off seasoning.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Point Guard in the NBA is very similar to QB in the NFL right now.

Jackson would be kinda like an Eli Manning or Joe Flacco analogue; in the sense that I think the Pistons could win with him, but they'd need a lot of defensive stopping power elsewhere to make up for his limitations.

Comment

• They can't get defense and playmaking from just one guy in this draft or FA period. Ideally they get a PG that can play defense, with a handle, and they get a Valentine type that can do playmaking from the SG or SF spot. Those two needs I see as the biggest.

A distant 3rd need would be a backup big that's athletic enough and big enough to chase a Kevin Love type to the 3 point line, yet not be abused in the post. Not a common player there.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• KCP D-meter

It's the Playoff Version:

Kyrie: 4-10, 2 3-pointers, 1 FT: 11 points

JR: 2-3, 2 3-pointers, 0FT: 6 points

LBJ: 1-1, 0 3-pointers, 2 FT: 4 points

Totals: 7-14, 4 3-pointers, 3FT: 21 points

Even though the numbers aren't great, I thought he did pretty well yesterday. Kyrie was his main defensive assignment and he held him better than Jackson & Blake did.

Comment

Working...
                                X