No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is going to be a great series. The Cavs were a dog's breakfast for a long time this season but the lineup change in the playoffs has changed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      It is going to be a great series. The Cavs were a dog's breakfast for a long time this season but the lineup change in the playoffs has changed them.
      Well... how much of that is the Cavs no longer being a dog's breakfast... and how much of it is the Eastern Conference as a whole being kibble?

Comment

• That's what you'll see, nobody knows. But playing Love at 5 and LeBron at 4 makes the team much better.

Comment

• Sharp's hack job on the Pistons

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Wtf is a dogs breakfast? Eating it's own shit?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
              Yeah I read it. Unfortunately he has some points to it. I just hate his writing.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Drummond in and of himself, is fine. He's a true defensive big man that can finish and score points without needing to be fed the ball. That's a tremendous asset, especially in a league where PG play and 3-point shooting are the focus.

But if he's going to continue this pouting, petulant behavior every time he's pulled from a game because he can't shoot FTs, it's going to be a problem down the road. Eventually, his teammates are going to stop supporting him, and that locker room could go south in a hurry.

Comment

• They sure dont want him to turn into what Dwight Howard is now.

Comment

• The Pistons strength is Stan Van Gundy followed by an owner that wants to win.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm not a big Sharp fan but I have the same feeling regarding the personnel. They will been another guy.

Comment

I'm not a big Sharp fan but I have the same feeling regarding the personnel. They will been another guy.
                        Could you... come again? I think your phone did some autocorrect on you.

Comment

I'm not a big Sharp fan but I have the same feeling regarding the personnel. They will been another guy.
                          Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Could you... come again? I think your phone did some autocorrect on you.
                          I think I can help:

"I'm not big on shart fun but I have the same feeling when regular. Though personally, hey, pee on another guy."

Pretty straight forward really.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• They will need another guy..

Comment

• I like Tricks take better. Seems more true to froot
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Whelp, if Game 1 was any indication, the East was kibble.

The Warriors clowned Cleveland last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X