Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Better now than late in season
    True

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Apparently this Reggie Jackson is not Mr October
    Ha!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who do we have other than Ish Smith at Pg? That's going to be rough
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Who do we have other than Ish Smith at Pg? That's going to be rough
        Ray McCallum and Lorenzo Brown are competing for a third point spot.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Ouch. I mean good for the young men for getting a chance but it's not looking good
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Options are limited for PG help... Kirk Heinrich anyone?
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              Options are limited for PG help... Kirk Heinrich anyone?
              I wouldn't be totally opposed but he's always hurt.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                Options are limited for PG help... Kirk Heinrich anyone?
                Hinrich turns 36 in a couple months. Not sure he would be an upgrade over anyone, even Blake. Would be nice to bring someone else in though. SVG will probably be watching the waiver wire the next few weeks.

Comment

• Please not Blake again. Hinrich would at least bring a 3 ball.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Please not Blake again. Hinrich would at least bring a 3 ball.
                    I don't want Blake either, my point was that I think Stan will watch for who gets cut coming up. Fwiw Blake's lifetime 3% is actually a little better than Hinrich's.

Comment

• I dont see a PG trade coming...Its McCallum or Brown until Reggie is ready...... Hopefully Pistons can survive that stretch with .500 ball or close to it.

Comment

• You're probably right.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Would any of the old school superstars have done it? Probably not but this is today's NBA and outside of Jordan they're dealing with farrrrrrrrrr more money than the old school players had on the line
                          Most of them couldn't have done it since unrestricted free-agency didn't come along until the summer of 1988, I believe. Magic had signed some contract that was 25 mil for 25 years, if I recall correctly. Both he and Bird were already on Superteams and I think Jordan was a UFA in '91 or '92 so the bulls were a title team.

I'm skipping a couple of pages of posts as I reply to this so somebody may have already covered mid-to-late career guys like Pippen, Karl Malone & Gary Payton all trying to go the Superteam route.

Grant Hill was in his prime when he tried to do it with Orlando but Tim Duncan balked and stayed in SA. They still got McGrady but, as we know, that didn't turn out so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

I'm skipping a couple of pages of posts as I reply to this so somebody may have already covered mid-to-late career guys like Pippen, Karl Malone & Gary Payton all trying to go the Superteam route.

Grant Hill was in his prime when he tried to do it with Orlando but Tim Duncan balked and stayed in SA. They still got McGrady but, as we know, that didn't turn out so well.
                            Pippen, Malone and Payton weren't superstars at that point. They were on their last legs. KD is MVP material.

Orlando is a good comparison if Hill wouldnt have been hurt. THANK YOU SO MUCH GRANT FOR BIG BEN!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• To me it's not so much that he wanted to move on via free agency or whether or not he is in his prime - he clearly is. What I find hard to accept is that he left for the team that beat him in the WCF, and after they were up 3-1.

It'd be like Isaiah leaving for Boston right after the '87 ECF. There is no way in hell Isaiah would have done that.

Comment

• Agreed about Isiah
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X