No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to going to the game Saturday night on the Pistons' only trip to Denver
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'm with Stan

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Not saying I agree or disagree. But is sports the right place for politics? IDK. I just personally feel politics and who you're mclovin do not seem like they are the proper place in sports and work. Again IDK.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I don't know if it is the right place or not, I'm not sure I care. If anything came of this election it should be the thought that information driving issues is increasingly coming from non-traditional sources.

Comment

• True.

I guess, selfishly, sports is an escape from society's issues for me. But, I understand the dynamic.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hey Stan, the president elect is Donald Trump. Stop whining and get on board.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey Leopold, the new chancellor is Adolf Hitler. Stop whining and get on board...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    Looking forward to going to the game Saturday night on the Pistons' only trip to Denver
                    FVD, are you Denver?!

Comment

• Yeah, I live inside the triangle made by Interstates 70, 76 and 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Hey Stan, the president elect is Donald Trump. Stop whining and get on board.
                        He's not the only one

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who has long given well-thought-out responses to a host of social and political issues, spent six minutes of his press conference before tonight’s game against the Pistons harshly criticizing President-elect Donald Trump, and the fact that people voted for him after the campaign he ran.

I think Popovich said it well here (and that explains somewhat why it's tough for people to move on or get on board). That said, there's no choice in the matter anymore so all we can do now is hope for the best regardless of who voted for who.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Pistons finally won a road game tonight. Came out strong in the first quarter and stayed pretty even the rest of the way. Leuer impressed me the most. He made quite a few hustle plays that kept possessions alive and he has a nice skill set in the post.

Comment

• Yeah Leuer looked good. 25 minute of healthy Reggie would help this team quite a bit though.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Pistons will announce Tuesday that they will move to Little Caesars Arena in downtown Detroit starting next year.

Comment

• The Pistons and Wings are both in the same funk. Not a good time for D town sports besides the Lions

Never thought I'd be saying that
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X