No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still don't get why guys line Ellenson go into the draft. As soon as he's drafted our team is like "he's gotta add muscle hes not NBA ready". Why the F didn't he stay in school and do it there while playing against good competition?

I have high hopes for him but shit don't make sense to me.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Uh, because he gets paid lots of money, doesn't have to go to class and can practice with better coaches and staff as much as he wants? Not to mention realizing a lifelong dream?

Comment

• The Pistons looked disinterested for the first quarter and a half against Memphis.

Comment

• What an unmitigated disaster this team has been.

Fucking dumpster fire.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• The problem is that Jackson will start to find his groove and they'll eventually be a borderline playoff team instead of being complete shit and getting a top 3 draft pick or taking that next step into a top 4 seeded team.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This team is getting blown out on a regular basis now....I imagine we see some kind of trade to shake this up by the deadline or its right back to the lottery again.

Comment

• If we end up in the lottery I hope we can land a good guard. SVG made Jackson appear from nothing and Pope is great on the defensive end but they're just not good together. Neither is capable of carrying a teams backcourt.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's really hard to watch Jackson play right now. I think the Pistons made a mistake signing him. Even healthy at his peak last season he couldn't sustain good play for very long.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It's difficult to figure out a players value with the new salary cap / contract situation but Jackson isn't a starting PG.

I don't think Pope is a starting SG either tho
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Besides Drummound this team is the island of misfit toys
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Besides Drummound this team is the island of misfit toys
                        Drummond hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire, either.

Comment

• People are anchored to the initial hype of Drummond. They got a gift of getting him at #9, he sucks defensively and hasn't really improved.

Comment

• Drummound most certainly isn't elite but he's a damned good big man in the league. He can make 20/10 games look effortless but it appears he won't ever make that next leap to be a great one.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Drummound most certainly isn't elite but he's a damned good big man in the league. He can make 20/10 games look effortless but it appears he won't ever make that next leap to be a great one.
                              The is what like 24? Big men take a lot of time to mature. Let's wait on seeing if he will take that leap or not.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

but Jackson isn't a starting PG.
                                I think he is -- but the fit is just really, really poor right now. In fact the entire rotation is just poorly constructed. Like you said, they're a bunch of misfit toys. I agree with that 100%. They're all quality players in their own right, but put them on a team together...and this is what you're going to get.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X