No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But let's ponder the thought for a second that Jackson isn't a starting point...yikes. The dude is getting max money.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Yeah that contract is pretty terrible.

The thing I'm disappointed with Drummound is that he won't try the underhand FT shot. That other big in the D League went from shooting 40% to almost 70% in doing so and Rick Berry said he'd work with him. Can you imagine Drummound shooting 60-70% from the line? Check your ego at the door and work on your legacy.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Yeah that contract is pretty terrible.

The thing I'm disappointed with Drummound is that he won't try the underhand FT shot. That other big in the D League went from shooting 40% to almost 70% in doing so and Rick Berry said he'd work with him. Can you imagine Drummound shooting 60-70% from the line? Check your ego at the door and work on your legacy.
        Who's to say he hasn't tried it in private?

PS to Niffla ... Reggie doesn't make the max
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

No? Isn't it just slightly below the max then?

Comment

He continually turns down FT shooting greats and coaches that say they can help. Has he tried it? I have no idea but it sounds like he's just not interested in not looking cool.

Big Ben was pig headed as well.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
              No? Isn't it just slightly below the max then?
              Quite a bit. Look at the difference between Andre and Reggie:

Comment

Quite a bit. Look at the difference between Andre and Reggie:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/detroit_pistons/
                Oh wow, yeah that is a pretty good difference. I stand corrected.

Comment

• It's sad they're still on the books for 14 million for Josh Smith. Feels like they got rid of him forever ago
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    It's sad they're still on the books for 14 million for Josh Smith. Feels like they got rid of him forever ago
                    I don't think he counts that much against the cap because they used some stretch provision when they released him.

Comment

• Are you serious? We're still on the hook for him? That's ridiculous
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• KCP looked like his pre-injury self for part of last night.. that might be just as big a factor for this team starting to win some games as Jackson finding his rhythm again. Too bad it'll cast crazy money to keep KCP.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Anyone else think the Pistons should have signed Boban to a 4th year? That 3 year 21 mil is going to look like a steal when he starts getting more minutes next season.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I see they are still running that great Rio Grande defense...........
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Boban Marjanovic handled backup center duties, scoring 13 points and 11 rebounds in 16 minutes.

This guy is playing really well for us. This will be one of the biggest steals of a contract next year.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X