No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ferrell is hilarious at times. His Harry Carey impersonation is top shelf along with much of his SNL stuff. Like most comedians, if half their work makes a mark, it's a successful career.

I personally don't enjoy his Anchorman or Ricky Bobby efforts. They just don't hit home with me.

Besides, he's a homie out of OC that was born 31 days ahead of me just a city over.

Moar cowbell plz
    Last edited by Panoptes; March 30, 2017, 11:16 AM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

I personally don't enjoy his Anchorman or Ricky Bobby efforts. They just don't hit home with me.
      The first Anchorman and Ricky Bobby were his funniest movies!

Anchorman 2 was a travesty. That's one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I couldn't even get through the whole thing.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Zoolander 2 .... my god... destroy that abomination
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Speaking of tanked, how about KCP? He is sure helping the tanking movement.

Comment

• All I know is that watching the Pistons play lately makes me wish I was tanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Speaking of tanked, how about KCP? He is sure helping the tanking movement.
              He blew a .08 which is right at the legal limit. I wouldnt consider that Frank the Tank treatment
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Another loss for the Stones. I'm truly surprised at how bad this team is playing. I know we don't have a true star but there's a decent collection of players. We should at least be a 5-6 seed right.

This team won't make the playoffs.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No playoffs for the Pistons. At least we should be able to find a superstar with the 11th pick to turn everything around next season.

What garbage
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sam Hinkie = best available free agent.
                    At least there would be hope.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hope for what? Worst team in league? 76ers headed for 4th worst record this year

Comment

• Starting to think I was wrong about SVG. The guy is terrible. Miraculously as soon as we're eliminated from the playoffs is when he chooses to start / play Ellenson and Boban.

Of course they both have career nights and the Pistons win. It like Stan suffers from Larry Brown disease when it comes to bringing along young players..
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes he has done a very poor job developing the young guys...Probably just one of those coaches, like Brown, that prefers playing veterans all the time....Even when the team was losing and losing badly, he was refusing to try much new or give Henry or Boban a chance....I've been very disappointed in SVG this year and it wouldnt bother me one iota if Gores goes another direction.

Comment

• Damn! Pistons beat Houston. They can't do anything right.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Boban > Drummond.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Boban > Drummond.
                                Yep.

That would change quickly if Drummond would get over his fragile ego and actually improve his game rather than mope like a petulant child every time he doesn't get his way... but eh, it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X