No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The path to maintaining mediocrity - draft in the teens.

Comment

• The Celtics are building something scary. They still have another Brooklyn pick coming next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        The Celtics are building something scary. They still have another Brooklyn pick coming next year.
        Good trade, Mikhail Prokhorov. That was totally worth it.

Crazy thing is that the Nets-Celtics trade hasn't contributed that much to Boston's success. James Young is a bust. Jaylen Brown has been ok.
        Now, Boston has the potential to turn that #1 pick into something good. Fultz or a veteran through trade.
        You'd assume the Nets will be bad again next season. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Brook Lopez? Woohoo
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm not convinced that Ainge will even attempt to trade that pick. It seems to me like he's trying to build a team that will be a power in roughly 2-3 years (as Lebron theoretically starts to decline) rather than a team trying to pounce on a window now.

Comment

• Who is the best player this year? Is it Ball?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fultz. Maybe Jackson longterm.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone in this draft is a franchise cornetstone.

Comment

• There is no lebron, but there are about 12 guys who will probably have good NBA careers.
                  1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Well I hope one of those 12 are drafted by Detroit.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Probably 11 and Pistons pick 12th....

Comment

• The NBA, as predictable as the ending of ... the hellish agony of pooping after eating jalapenos.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        October 2nd, 2016
                        We can't skip to the 2016/2017 NBA Finals for the predictable GS vs Cleveland rematch?
                        The rest just seems like fluff.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Knowing that the same two teams will meet for the third year in a row is GOOD!" ~ Froot Loops

Comment

• As long as LeBron loses I don't care. It felt terrible last year watching Cleveland win it all.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I know a very obnoxious GSW fan so I'm hoping Cleveland wins.

Comment

• I could never root for an Ohio team...

not ever
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X