No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons looked energized tonight. The offense looked much improved against one of the better NBA defenses.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Josh Smith attempting more shots than Harden and Howard is probably not a good thing for Houston long term, but whatever. Good luck to Josh. Hope he gets a nice fat contract next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        the 3 would be the number of functional brain cells you have left after you cut off your air supply while performing auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Don't turd this thread up too big guy.
        comedy is hard

Comment

• Not always

The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            comedy is hard
            They are not all going to be winners.
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• And that one wasn't!

Comment

• Wow! Pistons blow out the Cavs in Cleveland...

So glad Josh Fucking Smiff is gone...this is a brand new basketball team
                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Yep, won by 23 in Cleveland. While I find myself more optimistic, this improvement only helps if Monroe stays. Otherwise it mostly fucks up the draft pick.

BTW, today JSmith went for 5-8-1 with 4 TO in a loss to the Spurs.
                  Last edited by fontes91; December 28, 2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Just finished my DVRed pistons game. Post Jsmooth Honeymoon still going strong. It didn't hurt that LeBron played like the worst of Jsmooth all game.

Jennings was lights out and Drummond truly dominated the paint defensively. Was good to see. Monroe couldn't hit shit, but it didn't matter. Everyone else was dominating.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 17 triples! a Pistons record...that was fun to watch.

Moose was getting good looks, just not falling...guessing the Cavs targeted Moose in the game plan.
                      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• It was a great move. Renewed optimism in these guys and I think SVG is the right guy too.

Comment

• Smith had another great game this eve for the Rockets, who lost a tight one at home vs Washington. His stat line 3-4-0 and 4 TO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by chex View Post
                            It was a great move. Renewed optimism in these guys and I think SVG is the right guy too.
                            I hope so with Van Gundy, so far he's been worse than Cheeks and Frank's combined. He's been a disappointment so far.

Comment

• Houston is 1-2 since signing Smith. Smith is a cancer.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• My question about him with Houston is the same, Houston emphasizes layups, free throws and threes. He suck at two of those. Like really bad, I appreciate that his good friend is Dwight Howard but that won't help his shooting. On a side note, the Rockets just got more unlikable, Harden and Howard are divas and now they have Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X