Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    What? They are one of the best teams in the League so far this year.
    4th in the West after THIRTY games just ahead of Dallas who's win percent is way up in last year. Houston was tied for 4th last year. Change? None. Harden is talented enough to ride for the regular season.

Chandler spread the floor. Houston misses him. Maybe Josh Smith the chucker will help fill the void, IYSO?

Comment

• They were 4th and are now 4th? That's the argument. They miss him and losing him has made them go from 4th to 4th. Back to the drawing board AMP
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Parsons has value in this League no doubt, that value gets nearly sucked dry on an already great offensive team and at 14 mil which is 6 mil too much. Put him on Detroit to play the 3 and his value would be evident. We need Chandler Parsons.
        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

They were 4th and are now 4th? That's the argument. They miss him and losing him has made them go from 4th to 4th. Back to the drawing board AMP
          Houston is the same early which is to be expected with a player as good as Harden complimented by Howard and good role players like Ariza and Terry. Terry was a good get to give some of what Parsons does. Howard and Josh Smith together? Uh yeah, it's about to get a whole lot worse . . . 5-5 in their last 10. Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Dallas is better than last year which is to be expected by adding what they needed ... Parsons.

As the season plays out, you'll see what's obvious. Or not.

Comment

I like that DBoy does his triplets of posts in ascending order based on stupidity. It leaves you hanging, it makes you want that 4th dumbass post really bad. He cares about us, he could make that 1 post, but he knows how to create suspense in the reader.

I'll bet money on the rockets losing to any team in the west in the playoffs nothing's stupid about what I said

Pistons about to go on a 12 game win streak and for the first time in awhile the bucks and pistons will be in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
              Houston is the same early which is to be expected with a player as good as Harden complimented by Howard and good role players like Ariza and Terry. Terry was a good get to give some of what Parsons does. Howard and Josh Smith together? Uh yeah, it's about to get a whole lot worse . . . 5-5 in their last 10. Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Dallas is better than last year which is to be expected by adding what they needed ... Parsons.

As the season plays out, you'll see what's obvious. Or not.

Rockets are about to be trash the rockets won't realize smith is a big Prob until next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I hope so with Van Gundy, so far he's been worse than Cheeks and Frank's combined. He's been a disappointment so far.
                I had no idea the roster/chemistry is in as bad shape as it is. Feel he should get a pass on what we see on the court until those issues are somewhat addressed. The Smith move certainly is a start.

His previous experiences and style of coaching to me seem to be conducive to playing winning basketball again in Detroit.

Comment

• SVG looking pretty good post Josh Smith. Only 3 games but still impressive play.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Don't look now but the Pistons might actually be owners of an epic 4 game winning streak after tonight.

Up 19 at the half on the road against the hapless Knicks.
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• This injury reduced Knicks lineup has to be the worst NBA team i've seen fielded in a long long time. Can't remember a worse looking team.

The Pistons are probably getting worse by playing such a horrible team. Wish they waited a few days to send Dinwiddie to the D-League.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                        This injury reduced Knicks lineup has to be the worst NBA i've seen fielded in a long long time. Can't remember a worse looking team.
                        The 2014-15 Philadelphia 76ers?

Comment

• I think that team would win in a landslide. This Knicks team has like their 4 best guys not playing (and we already bad when they were healthy). The guys suited up tonight truly suck. Half of the guys playing would be lucky to find an NBA roster spot if they were released.

Comment

• Maybe we'll get some Gigi in the 4th....

Comment

• We need to get 100 points

Comment

• Cartier Martin is a scrub [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X