No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks come out of a timeout and didn't know they had only a few seconds to shoot on the shot clock. Unbelievable.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That Knicks team sure looked familar. Looked like the Pistons from last March til 4 games ago. They have a guy in that locker room making things gloomy.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        The 2014-15 Philadelphia 76ers?
        This will always be the right answer to that question.
        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
          That Knicks team sure looked familar. Looked like the Pistons from last March til 4 games ago. They have a guy in that locker room making things gloomy.

Jr. Smith,Melo

If they wanna win they gotta part ways with both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Pistons get the Kings at home on Sunday. In their last 12, they're 3-9. After that, Detroit has a tough stretch. They could easily lose their next 5 after Sacto. I'd take 2-3 over that stretch.
            Last edited by *JD*; January 2, 2015, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Even beating the Knicks in thumping fashion has its merits. Continues to build confidence. Still way too early to postulate, but this team might start thinking about sneaking into the 8th seed. I lost my streaming site though. Anyone know of a working site?

Comment

• Yay! More years in NBA Purgatory!!!

Comment

• We're heartbroken to lose your support.

Comment

• If you're winning you're improving. Happy to see them not just win but dominate with one of the youngest lineups in the league.

If drummond keeps playing like he has, they won't need another superstar to be really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      If you're winning you're improving. Happy to see them not just win but dominate with one of the youngest lineups in the league.

If drummond keeps playing like he has, they won't need another superstar to be really good.
                      Yep, 20 boards is becoming routine, and he has been a much stronger presence on both ends in the paint.

Comment

• It's hilarious reading the yahoo readers' comments about the Rockets loss this eve. Lots of folks pointing out how improved the Pistons look coinciding with how awful the Rockets have been playing -- and the common denominator is Smith. Their fans are already calling for the team to cut Smith and fire their GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          Half of the guys playing would be lucky to find an NBA roster spot if they were released.
                          I agree.

But only because I doubt the 76ers are particularly interested in improving their roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                            It's hilarious reading the yahoo readers' comments about the Rockets loss this eve. Lots of folks pointing out how improved the Pistons look coinciding with how awful the Rockets have been playing -- and the common denominator is Smith. Their fans are already calling for the team to cut Smith and fire their GM.
                            The downward spiral was beginning before his arrival. Harden can only carry them so far.

Comment

Even beating the Knicks in thumping fashion has its merits. Continues to build confidence. Still way too early to postulate, but this team might start thinking about sneaking into the 8th seed. I lost my streaming site though. Anyone know of a working site?
                              I used firstrowsports.eu last night. Once you get past the pop-ups, it's fine.

Comment

It's hilarious reading the yahoo readers' comments about the Rockets loss this eve. Lots of folks pointing out how improved the Pistons look coinciding with how awful the Rockets have been playing -- and the common denominator is Smith. Their fans are already calling for the team to cut Smith and fire their GM.

They not firing morey but smith could get cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X