No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cavs just became the worst team in the NBA. Gilbert's head is going to explode

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yay?

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jose Calderon Agrees To One-Year, $2.4M Deal With Pistons
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• WTF
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I still can't believe the Pistons missed out on Kuzma. He and Gores are from Burton. Oh wait, Gores would never advocate for a player
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      WTF
                      Because it worked so well the first time

Comment

• Comment

• My thought when the Pistons signed Glenn Robinson III:
                          Start at 36 seconds in the video

Sports fans are very passionate about their favorite teams and players. They love to love, and sometimes they love to hate. With that said, it’s time for our...

Yay for Pistons irrelevance!

EDIT: Yay for 29 teams being irrelevant. Warriors sign Demarcus Cousins? Wtf, why even watch.
                          Last edited by Cody_Russell; July 2, 2018, 07:43 PM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a deal with Golden State

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a deal with Golden State
                              Smart move by Cousins. That team is going to be unbelievable
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 75 wins? Probably not because Kerr will be smart and rest players like Pop did. They probably could win 75 if they wanted. I doubt I'll watch 10 games next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X