No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Kstat; September 30, 2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Let's hope Blake and Reggie stay healthy. You make good points but you seem to be overly dramatic in making them.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        You make good points but you seem to be overly dramatic in making them.
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• For pete's sake it is parity, not parody.

Comment

• Drummond is shooting 3s now?! Geez, this can't end well.
            Opposing teams should dare Drummond to make those shots.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He has to do something like this if he and Griffin are going to be on the floor together

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                He has to do something like this if he and Griffin are going to be on the floor together
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm kind of interested in the Pistons if for no other reason than to see how they play with Casey as coach. I liked the SVG hire but he didn't impress me as coach of the Pistons. He was better than all of the coaches post-Flip but that was not saying much, he was a competent head coach but it appeared the game passed him by. With Casey, he is at least seems like he is in tune with where the NBA is going.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

He has to do something like this if he and Griffin are going to be on the floor together
                      and that's why the Pistons have no hope. Every, if not 4/5 players, on the court has to be a threat to shoot a 3 nowadays. I'm skeptical if Drummond can be efficient at it. If he gets over a .3 percentage at shooting the 3, that will shock me.
                      Opposing teams should leave Drummond open. Make him shoot.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That's why they play the games, you don't get a special cookie if you are right in the preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Drummond is shooting 3s now?! Geez, this can't end well.
                          Opposing teams should dare Drummond to make those shots.
                          Last edited by Kstat; October 4, 2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

and that's why the Pistons have no hope. Every, if not 4/5 players, on the court has to be a threat to shoot a 3 nowadays. I'm skeptical if Drummond can be efficient at it. If he gets over a .3 percentage at shooting the 3, that will shock me.
                            Opposing teams should leave Drummond open. Make him shoot.
                            Last edited by Kstat; October 4, 2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

For pete's sake it is parity, not parody.
                              Both are correct. Parity is what the league strives for. Parody is what the pistons are to a real NBA team.
                              Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• The Pistons have no hope to win a championship for this season, but if they play well they can make some trades and things may look different a year from now. The key is they need to stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X