No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the 80s he would have been a marked man after that shit.

Comment

• No doubt
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yup. He was getting the benefit of so many calls too.

Question: Does the NBA still have a rule against moving screens, or is it just optional? Philly were setting a ton of moving screens. Looked like an old OL blocking move more then screens. THAT was not fun to watch.

Second and last question: Is that what NBA players need nowadays to get "open?"
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; October 26, 2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Philadelphia without Ben Simmons is still a pretty good team, though probably not one that would be making a deep playoff run, even in the Eastern Conference.

The other three are pretty much butt. But ya know 4-0 is 4-0, and you can only play the games in front of you. That they're beating the teams they should is a good start and not something you could count on the Pistons doing.

Comment

• Zaza has been surprisingly effective. The Pistons played like ass in the second half. So far the way the league has been calling things the Pistons are going to bully small teams.

We'll see how it goes, they started off hot and fell off a cliff last year but I like the offensive approach of Dwayne Casey.

Comment

• Here is the highlight reel of Steph's 51 points on Wednesday.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing how they stack up against the Celtics tonight.
                    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• It seems like a setup for a loss tonight, the Cs can't keep on playing like crap.

Comment

• Didn't stack. They looked way off tonight. Celtics again Tuesday
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Ouch - that was not pretty.

Comment

• Pistons are the only hope for playoffs for Detroit fans. Terrible, terrible time to be a detroit fan

Comment

• Lost to the Nets. Wasting away again in mediocreville

Comment

• Watching the rebroadcast of the Heat game. Instant replay has made the last two minutes of NBA games even more insufferable.

Comment

Working...
                                X