No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffin turns 30 in March so he probably has 2 to 3 more years of playing at an all-star/Top-15 or 20 guy in the league-level. Andre is probably best as a 3rd piece of the puzzle. He could still improve parts of his game (mixing in a pump-fake at least once in a while would help) but he pretty much has reached his ceiling. Can the Pistons pair them with an all-star guard in that time or does Andre have to get dealt to find that piece? I'd rather see them succeed together as you're likely trading to fill one hole by digging another one. It's just going to be very tough to do that.

Comment

• That "shooter" we drafted over Mitchell sure payed off yesterday.

Comment

• "Anyone know whats going on with the Pistons forum? I cant log in there anymore"

Oh well, that place has pretty much been dead for the past year anyways.

Comment

• I was at the game and Mitchell was practically invisible in the first half. Not so much the second half he played well
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Reggie Bullock was on fire in the first 9 minutes. Just raining threes. The Pistons forgot about him for most of the rest

Comment

• Comment

• Maybe they should try to find him intentionally sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Maybe they should try to find him intentionally sometimes
                  Last edited by Kstat; January 6, 2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Hehe yeah it says my account is suspended I hardly said anything at all lol...oh well like others have said hardly anyone was posting anyway...

Comment

• I'm suspended at the pistons forum too and I rarely post. Must be a glitch

Comment

• I think it happened right around the 1st of the year...Like someone said earlier, they probably let the website lease expire.

Comment

• Nah, it shut down sometime Saturday

Comment

• Pistons are reeling and have fallen to 9th in the East. They are 17-21 with the next 4 tough road games @ LAL, Sac (yes, Sac is much improved this year), LAC and Utah. They will be lucky to got 1-3 on the trip. I can't imagine them not making the playoffs in the East, but with the Nets improvement that may happen. So disappointing

Comment

• Tank, tank, tank, tank!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                                Pistons are reeling and have fallen to 9th in the East. They are 17-21 with the next 4 tough road games @ LAL, Sac (yes, Sac is much improved this year), LAC and Utah. They will be lucky to got 1-3 on the trip. I can't imagine them not making the playoffs in the East, but with the Nets improvement that may happen. So disappointing

Comment

Working...
                                X