No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pistons Forum is back up! Medz was able to track down GC.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Whoosh
      I know he was referring to the SVG comment, I was just having fun and figured the Mutombo finger wave picture was appropriate for the thread.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Cool

Comment

• This is bull crap that the Mavs got Kristaps Porzingis for expiring contracts yet we cant move anyone because of the lack of talent and cap hell this team is in.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They did get Blake Griffin last year. The problem is they bet on Reggie Jackson and Andre Drummond. The bet didn't work and in the NBA you get stuck. The Pistons have been in this weird cycle since the end of the glory days. They work up to a point to get cap space and then they foolishly spend it on mid tier players at best. Then you wait a few years, rinse, repeat.

The horrible drafting hasn't helped. They sold the farm to keep Andre Drummond because he has been their only pick to show dividends early in his career.

You can try to build around Blake Griffin but somehow you need to ship everyone else out.

Comment

• Sold the farm to keep Drummond?
              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• When you consider how much money they put into him (and cut elsewhere to keep the team from going too far into the luxury tax) I think "selling the farm" to keep Drummond is as accurate of an idiom to use as any.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  When you consider how much money they put into him (and cut elsewhere to keep the team from going too far into the luxury tax) I think "selling the farm" to keep Drummond is as accurate of an idiom to use as any.
                  I don't get anything you're saying. They paid him max money, but they haven't cut anything of note. They have an overpaid, underachieving roster aside from him and acquired a guy making more money than Drummond
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Detroit Pistons acquired Svi Mykhailiuk in a trade with the L.A. Lakers late Tuesday night. Here's what you need to know:

Pistons traded one of their players to the Lakers for a player and a pick
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Not a trade you do if you are going all in for a playoff spot. Bullock was one of the few bright spots for the franchise, he was the third guy of a puzzling sell off trade by the Suns. He turned into an pretty decent 3 and D guy but they weren't going to be able to keep him. It's a much better trade for the Lakers than the Pistons, but I'm not sure they could have gotten much more.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It seems like that would necessitate another trade. Maker wanted out to get more playing time, he would be sitting behind Drummond right now.

Comment

• Trade Andre!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X