Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK what to make of the Pistons.

IF they are hell bent on going after Conley and not tanking, IDK if it is all that bad. Why? Because you don't hold hope where the team doesn't have anyone to make the right pick. Brown was the only guy that I can think of that they did well. If they had a lottery pick (outside of the very top no-brainers) I am more sure that they'd pick the bust. Rather then the gem. So F it. Go get Conley. Hales, sign Dominique Wilkins and the corpse of I. Thomas. Who cares.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Who said they don't have the right people now to pick? We have no idea, if you can work getting off crap contracts for Conley it's ok but only that.

Comment

• Brown and Thomas seem like a couple decent pieces which is about all you can hope for in the second round.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• WTH is Gores deal? He brain dead or what?
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            WTH is Gores deal? He brain dead or what?
            ?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• S. Johnson been flipped again.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It actually completes the Piston trade. It's a three team trade, the Pelicans also get Jason Smith and 4 second round picks.

Comment

• Sounds like the Pistons got the short end. Again <sigh>

Can we bring Dumars back now. Wait. Just burn it all down for goodness sakes.

They are built to win in the 1990's. Too many bigs and not enough shooting.

Comment

• I'm just glad we kept our 1st rounder. Honestly, our situation vastly improves after 19'20' when something like $40+ million comes off the books. AD is signed for 2 more years after this one, then Blake for 3 more.

You can make solid moves in the NBA with cap space and picks. Flipping AD or Blake closer to their deals expiring is always an option.

Comment

• I just wanted a rebuild 5 years ago. Hinkie is correct in the thought the best chance you have as a smaller market, non destination franchise to draft top talent. At least you control those guys on rookie contracts.

The Pistons are so screwed with AD/Blake making mega bucks. Pure purgatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          I just wanted a rebuild 5 years ago. Hinkie is correct in the thought the best chance you have as a smaller market, non destination franchise to draft top talent. At least you control those guys on rookie contracts.

The Pistons are so screwed with AD/Blake making mega bucks. Pure purgatory.
                          Except Philly is not exactly a small market.

I dont know if they are screwed. AD and Blake are two guys you can build around. There are two big time problems: shooting and Reggie Jackson is clearly not a good fit as a point in this system. I am interested to see if one of Kennard/Brown can show enough to be a nominal point for the Pistons.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The Pistons didn't get the short end of the stick by trading Jackson. It's a minor deal for them nothing more. The Pelicans were much more interested in the 4 2nd round picks than Jackson.

Dumars started getting them into this decade long mess. We will see what Stefanski and Rose do,

Comment

• Johnson or Jackson?

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X