• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    TANK!!
    Great post, if this was November.

Comment

• Another game, another W. Now 26-13 with Reggie/Ish and 12-2 over their last 14.

Comment

• Langston Galloway is on ????

Comment

• Tank!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The only local team tanking are the Wings.

Comment

• I tank you

Comment

• One of the problems with wanting the Pistons to tank is the odds are long that you get a player that is better than Griffin or Drummond of late. Once they made the Griffin trade they were kind of stuck, but this is the best case scenario if you are stuck. Once unmovable contracts are suddenly movable is the players are producing.

Comment

• And the Pistons are back to garbage again.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so very predictable.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; March 14, 2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Tank!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jackson got another ankle injury, not good.

Comment

• The Detroit Pistons defeated the L.A. Lakers last night, 111-97.
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                          The Detroit Pistons defeated the L.A. Lakers last night, 111-97.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Now going on the road for 5 straight games after beating Toronto yesterday at home.

????
                            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• They have to beat Cleveland and Phoenix to start this trip, because it could get brutal at Blazers, Warriors and Nuggets. Although they have matched up well with the Warriors as of late for whatever reason.

Comment

• Tank!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X