Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're probably right but it would be much more entertaining
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They are in the playoffs. Should be a better seed than they are but you can't win anything if you don't get in. It doesn't make a big difference in draft position and one thing it does do is get the not going to the playoffs monkey off their back.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• They are in the playoffs in the sense that they aren't in the draft lottery but have no chance whatsoever of making any noise in the post-season. If they are at any point even a minor speed bump for Milwaukee's trip into the second round, that will be something akin to an accomplishment.

THEY HAVE TO TANK. They HAVE TO. And probably tank several seasons just for the chance to get out of Purgatory. It's the ONLY way out.

Comment

• They could've been out right now if they'd drafted better. Paul George instead of Greg Monroe. Kawhi instead of Brandon Knight. Giannis instead of KCP. Could still have Andre. No pick higher than 7th ... dynasty
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Browns got severely lucky in not only tanking but draft day trades as well.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                  They could've been out right now if they'd drafted better. Paul George instead of Greg Monroe. Kawhi instead of Brandon Knight. Giannis instead of KCP. Could still have Andre. No pick higher than 7th ... dynasty
                  It doesn't work like that though. Draft George instead of Monroe, and they likely aren't in position to draft Leonard or Giannis or Andre. They'd have to... oh yeah... intentionally tank multiple seasons AND draft well.

Hunh.

Comment

• Don't forget the biggest blunder of all. Drafting bitch ass Kennard instead of Mitchell.

Comment

• This team will never go anywhere with Gores in charge. All he cares about is making the playoffs. I guess those two homecourt playoff games (no way they sell out) is really worth it to him after the Pistons get swept. Most teams try to win titles, Gores I'm sure thinks this is a success being an 8th seed.

PURGATORY.

Comment

• I maintain Gores is looking for the right offer to flip the team, and in his mind, having a perennial playoff team improves their value in a sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

It doesn't work like that though. Draft George instead of Monroe, and they likely aren't in position to draft Leonard or Giannis or Andre. They'd have to... oh yeah... intentionally tank multiple seasons AND draft well.

Hunh.
                          Normally I'd agree with you, but not in this case. The guys I mentioned weren't immediate stars ... they were more the project type that had the tools to be stars. Monroe was the more immediately productive player, but George the better long term prospect. Kawhi and Giannis were both picked in the teens. Absolutely doable.

Yes the normal way to get stars is to tank ... but they had a way and blew their picks
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Yeah but according to Magic Johnson he would have drafted Brandon Knight #1 because he was going to be a star.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Can the Pistons just forfeit the next three games?

No one needs to see this shit.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X