Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA is a shit show. LeBron should have never went there
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• LeBron is part of that shit show though. He's not blameless.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Most assume he went for the Hollywood/entertainment connections. The basketball part was secondary.

Comment

• LeBron is still great but he's at the Kobe end stage where it was going to be hard for him to go anywhere and fit in. LA has a ton of cap space, if he's going to win it may work there as well as anywhere, but he doesn't like playing with young guys and young guys don't want to play with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Most assume he went for the Hollywood/entertainment connections. The basketball part was secondary.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Don't forget Klay. That dude is a straight killer. Amazing epic performance by the Splash Bros last night. I've never been a fan of GS and their style, but I do appreciate greatness. That was greatness.

Comment

• They can shoot the lights out and they are the best in the league at moving without the ball.

Comment

• They also don't need their feet set to make shots ... that's huge
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Last night was amazing. But Curry is 31 and.had several nagging injuries. Not sure if he can keep it up. I think the Bucks have a legit chance

Comment

• The Bucks are definitely the toughest matchup for them, the big question is how the size difference works in the matchup. Milwaukee is huge, but can it work over a 7 games series.

Comment

• GS will sweep the Bucks thanks to the Pistons for wearing them out.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I FF through the whole PHI vs TOR game until the end. It was great to see Joel cry. Big tough guy that loves to bully got his az handed to him. Karma is Queen
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yep, he loves to run his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X