Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
    That Barrett and Zion thing at least adds something interesting to the equation.

Would the Knicks be willing to give Barrett, DSJ, Knox and the Dallas pick for Davis? I take that in a split second if I'm the Pels
    I typically think you don't trade a superstar, but I agree, that's a package I'd take

Comment

• Somebody on the other forum brought up Mitchell Robinson as a trade asset that might interest the Pelicans
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Maybe we could package Reggie Jackson and the Josh Smith contract for Davis
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We might have to throw in a protected 1st rounder as well
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can anyone say what the Pistons should do? Thanks in advance.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, they are already building a brand new practice facility. It will probably be state of the art and it will have nothing to do with how well they acquire players.

Stefanski and Rose have not been bad for the Pistons. They have made some decent moves, but they need time. The best thing they can do is not dig the hole any deeper. If they could trade Griffin and/or Drummond and get all kinds of assets, more power to you. That seems like an unlikely proposition. If they don't commit to a rebuild, then they need to find guys who can play on cheap deals. No Mike Conley.

Comment

• There's some reports out there of them going after Seth Curry. I haven't been enamored with him that much. What do you guys think?
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Yeah, they are already building a brand new practice facility. It will probably be state of the art and it will have nothing to do with how well they acquire players.

Stefanski and Rose have not been bad for the Pistons. They have made some decent moves, but they need time. The best thing they can do is not dig the hole any deeper. If they could trade Griffin and/or Drummond and get all kinds of assets, more power to you. That seems like an unlikely proposition. If they don't commit to a rebuild, then they need to find guys who can play on cheap deals. No Mike Conley.
                    Had no idea! Looks nice. Good job, Pistons!
                    https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ty/1143302001/

To me, an underrated factor is a combination of the work culture and facility. If any work place can build a strong reputation in that area, it only helps. Lifestyle is important... if these Pistons players are spending months of their time in a given area, it will only get better once that facility opens.

Of course, $$$ and winning are other factors that should have significant weight.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      There's some reports out there of them going after Seth Curry. I haven't been enamored with him that much. What do you guys think?
                      Mediocre type player Stan used to like to overpay. They're stuck in mediocreville so he'd fit right in

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post

Mediocre type player Stan used to like to overpay. They're stuck in mediocreville so he'd fit right in
                        John Leuer disagrees with you
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Seth Curry would be a good replacement for Ish Smith, but he would be pricier than what they paid Smith. Portland is his 6th team in 6 seasons, he can shoot the three better than anyone the Pistons have. The Pistons need to be able to find guys instead of paying them after they finally break through.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Seth looked really good last night.

Comment

• You can't hand out 5 year contracts unless it is to your own player as an extension. If they could sign him to a contract that is in line with what he's making now, that would be fine. The league and professional basketball in general is loaded with talented players who don't get time. They need to go out and find these guys instead of paying a premium for a guy who is found to be useful to another team.

Comment

Working...
                                X