Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORM A FUCKING WALL!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This one was fun. I was on the phone with the girl I am seeing and she was telling me about some dumb shit, and in the background I saw the game winner from Jennings and yelled. It was strange trying to explain that I was A. Actually watching the Pistons and B. Got excited about them winning their 11th game this year.

Good stuff though. Kind of scared that this is going to push them out of the lottery and I am not sure exactly what this teams peak is. It would really stink to get stuck in that 'good but not great' hellhole that seems to kill eastern conference teams that end up around the 4-5 seed. They just get stuck there because they never get the impact guys in the draft, and they can never beat the 4-5 premier teams in a 5 or 7 game series.
      1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• It all depends on Drummond. If he turns into a monster we might be better than you think.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And we're not out of the lottery yet. We're still right there in the middle of it. Haven't made the playoffs yet
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• BUILD A FUCKING WALL. Love that. LOL.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Pistons are currently 3.5 games out of the 8th seed (3 in the loss column). I think, barring injury, they have at least a 50/50 chance of sneaking in, based on their recent play.

At this point I would rather have them build a winning culture than tank and get a hi pick. If the culture remains a mess then there is a change Drummond bolts, as Monroe has been planning. If they continue to win there is a chance Monroe stays, and/or an increased likelihood that FA's will find Detroit a more attractive destination.

Bottom line for me is that I am sick of the crap on the floor the past 5-6 seasons. The past 6 games have been the most exciting thing about the Pistons over that stretch.

Comment

• Detroit is never going to be an attractive destination as long as there are max contracts. Why would impact FAs want to play in Detroit when they can make just as much money in Miami, or L.A., or New York, or... well... any place that isn't Detroit, really?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Detroit is never going to be an attractive destination as long as there are max contracts. Why would impact FAs want to play in Detroit when they can make just as much money in Miami, or L.A., or New York, or... well... any place that isn't Detroit, really?
                  What are you talking about?

Josh Smith, Charlie V, Ben Gordon! Top FA's love to come here.

Comment

• It's not like San Antonio is the greatest place to be a basketball player paid millions. If the Pistons are poised to win games and be contenders they'll attract guys motivated by that.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 7 in a row!
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm speechless. Saw the 2nd half. They are all enjoying playing with one another. Back to back in SA and Dallas? Are you kidding me? Dallas never had the lead this eve. Det had control pretty much the entire game. Wow.

Comment

• Didn't expect to win at Dallas, on the second half of a back to back... Really remarkable. Not sure how they could be player better right now.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hawks at home on friday. Hawks just won their 6th in a row, over good teams. Teague is a star. Should be a big challenge. If I was in town I'd consider snagging some tickets to that game.

Comment

• Also, Singler looked like crap tonight. He's really plateaued this year. He works hard and hustles and plays pretty smart usually, but he's doesn't seem to be taking a step forward like Jonas has. SF is looking more and more like the position of highest need.

Also again, Tolliver was a real nice pickup. Real quick reliable 3 ball. And with his high socks and goofy look he sorta physically seems like a bad boy era Piston.

Comment

• Tonight was revenge for the robbery on Sunday!

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X