• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• 4-10.

It's time to put these Pistons out to pasture.

Try to pawn off Blake to some semi-contender who's desperate to make a splash at the deadline. Same thing with Rose. Drummond. I really don't care at this point. Anyone on the roster that can bring back some youth with any semblance of a real future. Or decent picks. And through 100 games of Dwayne Casey I've seen enough from him here too.

It's sad to see this franchise become so meager and weak since the last great era, which was now like a dozen calendar years ago.

So glad I didn't get League Pass this year for them because I almost did.

Comment

• Mercifully, it looks like the Pistons are going to do by accident what they should have started doing five years ago.

TANK.

Comment

• Ohhhhhh nooooooo... No they won't. They'll heat up just enough to make the 7-8 seed.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Doncic only played 25 minutes ending with 35-10-11

Back-to-back incredible triple doubles:

42-11-12
            35-10-11

Dude is 20. His ceiling is in the stratosphere

Comment

• They'll be in purgatory as usual. East is still weak and they are only 2 games out from 7th even at 4-10

Comment

• You can start out 4-10 with all the old guys they have. They look awful and are dreadful defensively. We have to hope some contender thinks Drummond is a missing piece. A draft pick would be nice but the main reason would be to eliminate the temptation of Gores to extend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                  They'll be in purgatory as usual.
                  Especially with Blake. As long as he's on this team he can carry them into the playoff or damn near close enough. If they really want to tank they need to trade him and keep starting Reggie since he sucks

Badly
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• At 4-10 they are currently the 3rd worst team overall. While, I agree they can come back BUT this increases the chances of deals being made down the road. For the long term good that probably has to happen but I think Drummond is going to be harder to replace than people think.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Golden State knows what they're doing. Injure everybody that's good and be terrible the whole season getting a lot of ping pong balls. Going to be like the Spurs getting Tim Duncan all over again.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

If they really want to tank they need to trade him and keep starting Reggie since he sucks

Badly
                        Believe it or not, when Reggie has been out, the team's record has been significantly worse as opposed to when he's starting. It is kinda hard to believe because he seems pretty mediocre. He has his moments offensively but defensively he seems borderline atrocious.

But yeah, with him starting they tend to hover around .500 (not saying much I know), without him though their record goes into the sewer.
                        Last edited by Niffla; November 21, 2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Believe it or not, when Reggie has been out, the team's record has been significantly worse as opposed to when he's starting. It is kinda hard to believe because he seems pretty mediocre. He has his moments offensively but defensively he seems borderline atrocious.

But yeah, with him starting they tend to hover around .500 (not saying much I know), without him though their record goes into the sewer.
                          Well how much of that is because Blake has been out for a lot of the time (this year) Reggie has.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Well how much of that is because Blake has been out for a lot of the time (this year) Reggie has.
                            Take this year away completely then.

In recent seasons when Reggie has been out, the W/L record was significantly worse. Now I'm not saying Reggie is some incredible world beater or anything -- I mean with him they've typically been nothing more than a .500-ish team.

But yeah they have REALLY struggled finding anyone to replace him when he has been out. Badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Take this year away completely then.

In recent seasons when Reggie has been out, the W/L record was significantly worse. Now I'm not saying Reggie is some incredible world beater or anything -- I mean with him they've typically been nothing more than a .500-ish team.

But yeah they have REALLY struggled finding anyone to replace him when he has been out. Badly.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The other variable is just that the other guys suck more?

Comment

Working...
                                X