Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    The other variable is just that the other guys suck more?
    More like Reggie has more time on his hands and takes the guys out all night, gets them shit housed drunk before each game to make it look like the team is worse without him. I'm sure he uses other tactics like food poisoning etc but there's something else there.

He's shit.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
      Golden State knows what they're doing. Injure everybody that's good and be terrible the whole season getting a lot of ping pong balls. Going to be like the Spurs getting Tim Duncan all over again.
      I had the same thought this week - GS will have full strength Klay, Steph and Draymond next year along with perhaps the top pick. Much like SAS the year Robinson got hurt and they landed Duncan. Meanwhile Detroit will stay stuck on 38-44

Comment

• Yup
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We could have blown it up at the same time the Sixers did. Look at them now. Look at us.

Comment

• According to NBA reporter Sean Deveney, the Hornets have had interest in Andre Drummond for "at least a year."

Drummond is set to hit the open market next summer and will be universally viewed as one of the best free agents available, especially considering the lack of top-tier depth in the 2020 FA class. The Hornets will have plenty of cap space in July, with Bismack Biyombo, Marvin Williams and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (earning a combined $45 million this season) coming off the books.

SOURCE: Heavy.com
              Nov 22, 2019, 11:04 AM ET

Comment

• Thank God. Bye, Andrea.

Comment

• Anyone know what's up with the Pistons Forum? Is it finally dead?

Comment

• Gores loves the guy though, no guarantee he doesn't think Drummond is the future of the Pistons.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Anyone know what's up with the Pistons Forum? Is it finally dead?
                      I think it's dead. Which is fitting given the Pistons lack of a pulse

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow, home and away losses to the Hornets. I think it's time to blow it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                            Wow, home and away losses to the Hornets. I think it's time to blow it up.
                            It was time to blow it up pre Stan Van Gundy but Gores didn't want to do that. He's been forcing this team to try to win now since he bought the team
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Seeing The Palace get torn down is strange its still looks the same. This is funny though, yea I just walk here.

Comment

• To be fair, I suspect a lot of "point" players could get away with this. Refs tend to be looking elsewhere as the point player moves a ball uncontested through the mid-court.

Comment

Working...
                                X