Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree. Time to move on. They'll likely lose him for nothing otherwise

Comment

• Epic Andrea performance tonight. 2/13 with all those misses being baby hooks or some whack layup attempt. He's so fucking putrid. This game is a summary of his career. Soft, passive, pouting, and trash. He's so terrible.

At one point there was a loose ball. He patted at it with one hand, rather than grabbing it like a man. He is a god awful basketball player. 6'11" 280 pounds and plays like a bitch.

Andrea.

Comment

• Hands in th air dumbfounded. Pouting to refs.

He kept getting position inside and then tossed up hooks and finger rolls. No attempt to dunk or go up strong. Holy shit, this was the stank of the stank. Everything I have seen over the years repeated again and again. It was like watching the Lions.

Comment

• I wonder if King has a Drummond jersey
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last night was nice. ENug7tcXsAIhTW7?format=jpg&amp;name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

• Should have been a charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                Should have been a charge.
                Nope. You have to be outside that small circle on the floor around the rim for it to be a charge.

Comment

• Yeah, after watching again I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I also liked his cockiness in stepping over him. That kid has it
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's happening!

Comment

• Sekou is the type of player that can get you excited.
                          I heard he was younger then any Big 10 player.
                          19 years old and plays with that much swag plus he produces.

Comment

• Hopefully the Pistons can make some moves and get rid of Drummond and Jackson.
                            Derek Rose, even though I like his play should also be moved.
                            Griffin is probably immovable.

Comment

• Jackson is a complete waste of space.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Drummond and Rose should pull 1st rounders. Rose is making $7.5 million per and has 1.5 years left. He's been balling.

Comment

Working...
                                X