• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Hinkie.

Comment

• And he was 100% right, btw.

Comment

• I was defending the 76ers strategy back in 2015.
        https://www.detroitlionsforum.com/fo...thread/page100

Just saying with the previous post... teams haven’t stopped tanking despite the new lottery odds.

Pistons did well tonight with a big loss (“win”) vs Orlando. Shocked.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If you guys were defending it and saying he was correct, then quit complaining.

There is no way to make the odds different that will stop teams from doing it. Like I said, the playin games have reduced maybe a few teams from trying it.
          Last edited by froot loops; May 4, 2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• I have a feeling this will be our year. We’ll be in the top 3 fo-sho
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm down with just no lotto at all. MLB and NFL have the perfect setup. Just go based on record.

I defended Hinkie from the jump. How else was that team going to land guys like Embiid or Simmons?

Comment

• We really need a top 4 pick. Any of Cade/Mobley/Suggs/Green would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  We really need a top 4 pick. Any of Cade/Mobley/Suggs/Green would be awesome.
                  totally agreed. Tonight is a must lose to Minny who’s been playing well but they’re going to tank because they need it more than we do. If they don’t land in the top 3 their pick goes to Golden State.

Tank. Get the best pick possible this year. Kill shit next year. Bro down

I love the core of this team. Last years draft was unbelievable
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff
                    Lotteries
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff
                      Lotteries
                      I feel you bro. I’m just more worried about falling further than the top 5. We need to be in that top 3-5 players
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The dumb part is they were supposed to curb tanking. Now that we all (some of us didn't need this to know) know lotteries don't curb anything. In fact, I believe they actually incentivize losing more because teams want to have as many "balls" as possible.

Just stop the stupidity. The clearer things are and transparent, the better for the sport in the long run.

Lastly, a team's fan base that are in search for a high selection at least has their fans in the "tanking" spirit. They can be emotionally involved if for no other reason then the "hope" that the losing will benefit the team the next year.

IF they really wanted to curb this they would make a rule that a team couldn't have the top pick but once every 3-5 years. The same with the other top 5 picks. It would be easier to do, and more transparent, then a stupid lottery.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I feel you bro. I’m just more worried about falling further than the top 5. We need to be in that top 3-5 players
                          You and me. What happened to the Wings last year was criminal. I know Weaver and Stevie are true bosses, but c'mon...

Comment

• This team just feels like it has something. If we could get Cunningham, Green, Suggs or Mobley we’d be in a nice spot. Not sure if they’d draft a PG with Hayes on the roster but it would be awfully hard to pass on Cunningham
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's going to be tough to lose tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                It's going to be tough to lose tonight.
                                Minnesota is stupid if they play anyone worth a shit
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X