No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More hot than cold. He's averging 22 and 9 in the 5 games since he's been promoted. And he's shooting 52%.

SVG changed the offense a little over the last week to benefit Augustin and he's taken off.

Comment

• Their D sure looked like shit today.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        Their D sure looked like shit today.
        Their D looks like shit every night to be honest.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It had that little spurt post Josh Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
            Their D sure looked like shit today.
            Not having KCP killed us. He's the one guard on this team that stops people. He would have been guarding George Hill last night instead of Augustin, who is tough as nails but way too short to check Hill.

IMO if KCP doesn't exit early, we win. The defensive effort was terrible but it also reflected who was on the floor.

Comment

• Wiggins is a superstar in making. He's going to be real good for a real long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Wiggins is a superstar in making. He's going to be real good for a real long time.
                I thought that when I saw his high school clips a couple years ago, then had my doubts when I saw him in college. But I agree, he is adapting to the NBA well. Dude is so athletic. I live in Minneapolis so I'll make it a point to go see him a few times.

Of course the joke around Minnesota is that he'll bolt as soon as he can. Few guys seem to want to stick with the Wolves.

Comment

• Wiggins is Dominique Wilkins 2.0. Once he adjusts his game around his poor handle he will be a deadly 2 way forward.

Comment

• Dammit Jennings, if he didn't go down, Pistons would be a lock for the playoffs.
                    Augustine has had some good games, but I question if he can be consistent like Jennings was post-Josh Smith.

Hornets have been playing better recently minus the loss vs Phili yesterday (12-4 last 16). The Pistons vs Hornets game in a few days will be huge.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If you would have told me 6 months ago I would be agreeing with you that its a shame Jennings isn't playing, i'd have laughed in your face.

I'm glad I was wrong. Looking forward to him playing next season
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        If you would have told me 6 months ago I would be agreeing with you that its a shame Jennings isn't playing, i'd have laughed in your face.

I'm glad I was wrong. Looking forward to him playing next season
                        I use to REALLY dislike Jennings, but he became a different player after Smith was released.

So I definitely jumped on Jennings' bandwagon because I doubted him previously.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• His injury is generally a career ender, though. He won't have the same extra gear in terms of speed and he could never shoot. So what do you have? A slower PG who can't shoot. I'm pretty much writing him off in terms of his future as a Piston.

Comment

• I'm afraid of the same thing as King.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Jennings is fast, but he isn't fast/quick like a westbrook. His game is well below the rim. He's kinda smooth in his strides and he carries so little weight for a pro athlete. So that said, I'm not sure he'll be all that negatively impacted by this injury and the treatment available is getting better all the time. Also, his biggest leap he made this year was his decision making. I'm going to stay optimistic on him coming back strong with SVG at the helm.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 2 losses this season to both Philly and the T-Wolves. Suckage.

Comment

Working...
                                X