Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

There seems to be 3 guys that really stand out in the draft...which means the Pistons will end up with pick 4 or 5.......
    If they land the top pick Detroit ends up being a destination.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How many players have made a place a destination? Maybe Lebron but his huge destination places were the Lakers and Heat. I just don't think that many players say, "I want to go to this place to play with this player."

Comment

• Yeah more of places attracting players then a player. At least that's the way I've always known it to be.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          Yeah more of places attracting players then a player. At least that's the way I've always known it to be.
          That's because most smaller market places with star players also don't have money to spend. Cleveland is a step above Detroit but LeBron would never have any issues getting players to play there if they had the cap space. Hell the Pistons WERE a destination when Dice signed with us for a mid level instead of more money elsewhere. Detroit will be in a really crazy place if they win the lottery. They're going to have 3 young guys on rookie contracts AND money under the cap
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Winning can draw people, to be sure.

A bunch of lottery players aren't gonna compel shit.

Comment

• I've never seen this utopia you are describing where players go to play with other players. No player is rushing to Detroit to play with Wembenyama in the next couple years. He'll be an unproven 20 year old.

Comment

• The lesser likes might come to Detroit if it's looking up. A guy like Kuzma with the local ties might want to ... if they'd want him
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Let’s just win the lottery and see. I always worry about guys that size but they’re talking about Wembenyama like no player in a hot minute. You can’t compare him to the LeBron hype but when NBA superstars are giving the kid props you have to take notice.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They only have a 14 percent chance, it would be great for them to win, but most likely they will have to do without. That means quit taking flyers on centers and actually put together a logical roster.

Comment

• Odds are much greater they pick 5th (48%) than first (14%)......Its only 40% they pick in top 3......

Comment

• It’s really sad the odds are so stacked against but I get it. Tanking for #1 over such a long season isn’t a good look
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Seems like a flawed system.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They have been tanking for at least 3 seasons, it is a flawed system. No matter what is done some teams are going to tank it up.

Comment

• Tanking for 80+ games isn't a good look for the NBA. That has to be infuriating
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't know what it would be, but, there has to be a better way.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X