No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think right now, I would throw a bag at Quickly and resign Fonzie. Ivey moves to the 6th man role giving him 25+ minutes a night. So now Detroit has a starting lineup of

Cade
    Quickley
    Fonzie
    Beef Stew
    JD

Ivey as a 6th man

And still a good amount of cash to get a second piece in FA and still a top 5 first rounder. Now you have two wings that can really 3 and D
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• No thanks on Quickley, he's too small. They already have that issue with Sasser. Stewart is not a 4, this year proved it.

Comment

• Please get rid of Stewart
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          No thanks on Quickley, he's too small. They already have that issue with Sasser. Stewart is not a 4, this year proved it.
          Quickley is 6'3 with a 6'8 wingspan and is ascending player. Shooting 45 from downtown with volume.

Ideally, Stew is a bench 4/5 guy but you can deal with him at the 4, especially with a solid percentage from beyond the arc. Sure upgrade from him if you can but it is priority 2. Top priority needs to be a 2 guard that can hit from downtown.

I like Ivey but he is very streaky.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Quickly gets hunted all the time, have you watched any of his games? Too small.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Please get rid of Stewart
              I mean, he's an OK player for the contract if you have him coming off the bench. He helps them defensively in ways nobody else on the roster does, but if you have an organization that's insists on starting him at #4 then dealing him is the best option to take that away

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Quickly gets hunted all the time, have you watched any of his games? Too small.
                And yet while in Toronto, Quickley is in ( in terms of +/-) 3 of the top 4 man lineups and in the top 2 3 man lineups they have.

Comment

• I still have no idea what we have in Cade but he’s been playing really well lately
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A very nice lady was at the Pistons game last night:

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Billups made it to the HoF!!

Wow that’s absolutely crazy that Joey D traded away a HoF PG
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Cant believe this! It’s so awesome
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X