No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched some of the combine today. Connaughton from ND looks impressive. 6'5" sg/sf who can shoot and is athletic. To the point I was watching he had the highest standing 37.5" and running 44" verticals at the combine. 53% fg, 42% from 3. 7+ boards/game as well. If he is around for the 2nd Rd might be a nice pick. Also a pitcher in the Orioles system, with a mid-90's fastball.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
      Watched some of the combine today. Connaughton from ND looks impressive. 6'5" sg/sf who can shoot and is athletic. To the point I was watching he had the highest standing 37.5" and running 44" verticals at the combine. 53% fg, 42% from 3. 7+ boards/game as well. If he is around for the 2nd Rd might be a nice pick. Also a pitcher in the Orioles system, with a mid-90's fastball.
      Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Yeah, I'd say impressive.
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Wow I just heard that the Clippers blew their huge lead vs Houston. Of course I couldn't finish watching the game because of the ridiculous game time for a weekday game.
        LA was up 19 late the in 3rd when I last saw.... Josh Smith carried the Rockets while Harden was on the bench. That's why my MVP vote would have went to Curry like I said previously.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ridiculous game time? When you want them to start it, 6 local?

Comment

Watched some of the combine today. Connaughton from ND looks impressive. 6'5" sg/sf who can shoot and is athletic. To the point I was watching he had the highest standing 37.5" and running 44" verticals at the combine. 53% fg, 42% from 3. 7+ boards/game as well. If he is around for the 2nd Rd might be a nice pick. Also a pitcher in the Orioles system, with a mid-90's fastball.
            Sheesh doesnt sound like he'll last until second round

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Sheesh doesnt sound like he'll last until second round
              I was a bit off on his stats. He shot 53% from 2 and 42% from 3 and 46% overall. Pre combine projections were early 2nd round. His athletic showing probably pushed him into the first. But teams might be scared off because he might choose baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Your ideas get pregressively (sic) dumber. It's like your takes on the lions, but in slow motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Ridiculous game time? When you want them to start it, 6 local?
                  Ridiculous from the POV of a selfish person that lives in an Eastern Time Zone area.
                  I don't think there is a perfect time because someone losses out either way.

If the start time is 7 Pacific, the game ends at 12:30am Eastern. It's hard for people that have to work at 8 or 9am on the East Coast to stay up that late.
                  If the start time is 6 Pacific, the game ends at 11:30pm Eastern. However, that time might conflict with people's work schedule on the West Coast.
                  Is it more important for TV viewers in the East Coast to be able to see the end of the game or is it more important for TV viewers in the West Coast to see the beginning of the game?

Either way, I'm sure the current start times maximizes the money they bring in. So from a NBA revenue standpoint, I don't want to argue against that. TV Viewership & Money >>> My want to watch the end of a NBA game.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's important for fans of the home team to get to the game. 6pm local time would get about 1/3 full arena. You ever been to LA? Either way, it's most important to get fans of the Western Conference to be able to see their teams...east coast can either suck it up or go to bed.

Comment

• You know damn well what the east coast does. That's why they don't know the whole league.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I hope the Rockets vs Clips game 7 is a close game, but I have a feeling only one team will show up.
                        Either the Clips will blowout Houston because they are angry OR Houston will continue their momentum and blowout LA.
                        Prediction: Clippers 112, Houston 95
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          You know damn well what the east coast does. That's why they don't know the whole league.

Comment

• Less than 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
                              Amp never gets jokes. You are 0-2 on your last posts in my direction. Very slow, Kstat level of literal understanding
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Less than 24 hours.
                                Lottery day! Maybe the Pistons will get lucky for the 1st time since I've been watching. Towns could be a good #4 if his jump shots are as good as I've heard. Towns also was a great free throw shooter.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X