No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People attending the games do not support surrounding businesses. They swoosh in 30 minutes before game time and are gone 45 minutes after it is over.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's not the case at every arena/stadium.

Comment

• Pretty much any arena or stadium with a neighborhood or businesses around it get people that come early and stay late. It works that way for the Lions, Tigers and Wings.

There have been only two other professional arenas that I have been to that were sort of off on their own. Dodger Stadium and Angels Stadium. Also in LA, Staples Center was built in 1999, in a dead part near downtown. By the time I left in 2008, there was plenty of stuff right around it.

Comment

• The area around the Palace was never going to grow a lot of business, but I'm not even sure if it's been responsible for even another gas station.

Comment

• Pistons acquired Ilyasova from the Bucks today, most likely Greg Monroe's replacement....There's pretty much no small forwards on the roster now so that most likely will be the 8th pick....now the Pistons have to hope that the player(s) they want drop to 8.

Comment

• Is he any good?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                That was a helluva game tonight. Lebron is head and shoulders above anyone else on the planet.
                Yeah, like the way he can virtually slide tackle a guy and take the ball but no foul called...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Is he any good?
                  He's a legit NBA starter, which is way more than what we gave up.

More importantly, he's a PF that can really shoot. Perfect fit here.

[youtube]aVP8IBOvBoI[/youtube]
                  Last edited by Kstat; June 11, 2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• I like it. Pistons bailed on looking for a max money guy for good reason and who knows, maybe they can do a sign and trade with Monroe and get something that way.

They've probably locked in on SF for this draft now.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                      Pretty basic and a nice tribute to their 80's unis. Not exciting but not offensive either. It fits the vanilla yogurt vibe that is Milwaukee.

And, it certainly is a ton better than these:

What are the chances of you posting a picture of this dude and he's a piston a few hours later...
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Illysova is soft and not very good because he is a Euro
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• but Mozgov

Comment

• DARKO
                            ZARKO
                            MARKO
                            FARTKO

Comment

• Stop interrupting my KStat troll this evening

Comment

• Ersan is a decent player. He's overpaid at $8 million, but only has a year left on his deal. He can shoot and he's tough. He is what he is, though. There's no upward mobility in his game, but he's better than what we gave up.

Comment

Working...
                                X