No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was not one scout who truly thought Darko was a better prospect than Lebron. Anybody who thought that nonsense deserved to be blackballed.

Comment

• Winslow has a Wade/Harden ability to get into the paint. He's strong, quick, and crazy athletic. He sort of glades inside with grace. Not much of a shooter, but he does have legit star potential if he reaches his potential.

Comment

• Lots of reports say if Stein falls beyond 10 he could free fall to the 20's. To me that's crazy talk. Id love to see the stones try to get another pick and grab him.

Of course we would have much to offer in return but whatev
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
          Chris Broussard
          @Chris_Broussard 6 mins ago
          Sources: Knicks currently leaning toward Mudiay if they stay at No. 4, Kaminsky if they move down

Reply Retweet Favorite
          This is good news. Get him off the board so someone else falls to the Pistons.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hinkie is going to lay a stinkie after Russell (the lefty Kyrie as I call him)went 2. He's going to pass on Okafor because he drafted shit sandwich Joel Embiid the year before. He will trade it for a bunch of picks that he will immediately trade for different picks in a draft 3 years later, he will then trade those picks for the previous picks he just traded away.

Then he will take a shit and die
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• What about Pinkie?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Okafor is being announced at 3 but that is because you can't trade draft picks at the draft you can only trade the rights to drafted players.

Comment

• Porzingas to Knicks Fans: "Hello New York, New York City, I AM NUMBER 1 MOTHER HUMPER NO? I HUMP ALL THE MOTHERS

Knicks fans: Shut up Poordingus

Comment

• Pistons get to choose from Mudiay, Winslow, or Stanley Johnson?

Cauley-Stein just drafted by Sacramento
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• SVG likes Stanley Johnson more than Justice, Stan will be our pick according to Wojo

Comment

• After watching Winslow in the tourney I want him .... he's a winner.
                        Forever One!

Comment

• I hope Deuce is wrong.

Comment

• disappointing
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Oh wow
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stan drafted Stanly.

Big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X