Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Monroe about to sign a 3 year 50 Mil deal with the Bucks.
    Lol.. He picked a worse city to play in? What an asshole.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/616690683785674753[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/616690905635004417[/ame]

Comment

• 35-47 and 9th pick in the draft next season, calling it.

Pistons are the worst team in the good central division.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wild...

Also, KCP and the Morris brothers got a little heated toward each other the last time they faced each other.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Looks like the Pistons got the Morris brother that can shoot 3's. Good match to play with Drummond.

I'm not sure if he can play/guard the SF spot tho but that would be nice.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Granger can at least shoot if he can stand up.

Bullock is known for being a shooter even though he has never had many minutes of NBA time.

I like the trade. Probably a better solution for Detroit's roster holes since they couldn't get any significant pieces to fill the SF spot. Maybe it's for the best longer term anyhow with Stanley just drafted.

Comment

• It reminds me of the Grant Long trade.

Comment

• This is the lesser Morris. Markieff is the good one.

Aaron Baynes and Morris. What a massive letdown.

Comment

• Pistons will need KCP, Drummond, and Jackson to become incredible players if this team wants to win the title. Stanley Johnson will have to be one of the better rookies too.
                      Internal development = the key over the next couple years.
                      A lot of Eastern Conference teams have the same story.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can Granger still play?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• doubtful. 50/50 he gets cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            It reminds me of the Grant Long trade.
                            they gave up a first round pick in that trade and virtually nothing in this one, but other than that....
                            Last edited by Kstat; July 2, 2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Another Kstat hot take

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                This is the lesser Morris. Markieff is the good one.

Aaron Baynes and Morris. What a massive letdown.
                                Markieff can't shoot 3's. Bad fit for Drummond.

Comment

Working...
                                X