X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might lose 65 in the East

Comment

• Stole this from DBB....funny!

"I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Pretty funny, although Smith's jump-shots aren't what bad about his game this year. He's attempting 1.6 3's a game (less than half as many as last year) and has been decent at making that 20-footer.

The main problem with his offense is that he can't seem to score in the post and is awful at the FT line.

Comment

• Josh Smith's shot-chart

Comment

• It hasn't helped that Meeks and Martin have been hurt. We all know the big 3 together just doesn't work. It also hurts that Drummond has regressed. SVG knows changes have to be made, but who goes and who stays is probably what he is trying to figure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              It hasn't helped that Meeks and Martin have been hurt. We all know the big 3 together just doesn't work. It also hurts that Drummond has regressed. SVG knows changes have to be made, but who goes and who stays is probably what he is trying to figure out.
              I hope he can move Smith.

Monroe could be a beast. Same with Drummond.

Can we move Smith for a disgruntled shooting 3 that has worn out his welcome elsewhere?

Comment

• The Kings would have taken Smith last summer, but at this point, who would? The Pistons would have to take on a bad contract in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                  The Kings would have taken Smith last summer, but at this point, who would? The Pistons would have to take on a bad contract in return.
                  Yep, a pile of shit for a pile of shit, but if the new pile of shit allows Drummond and Monroe to be effective, I'll take it.

Comment

• Well, if they keep sucking, maybe they can get a chance to pick Justice Winslow. That guys going to be a very good NBA SF.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The next draft should have a few good SF. The Pistons weren't going to contend anyway, so at this point I'm not gonna give a shit if they lose a lot. A hi pick would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                        The next draft should have a few good SF. The Pistons weren't going to contend anyway, so at this point I'm not gonna give a shit if they lose a lot. A hi pick would be nice.
                        As long as the young guys appear to be getting better under SVG. Especially Drummond. That's not the case yet though.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• At the moment nothing looks better, maybe KCP. But on the whole its a giant ball of suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            At the moment nothing looks better, maybe KCP. But on the whole its a giant ball of suck.
                            Giant ball of suck. unfortunately quite accurate. I was hoping for more this year.

Comment

• They are terrible.

Brandon Knight is becoming a nice player.

All around total suckage.

Comment

• Just a bad bad team.

Can't make free throws. Can't get open. Can't play defense. Can't score.

SVG must be saying WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X