No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, now that Curry is out for awhile, they might not even have to contemplate tanking.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Yeah, now that Curry is out for awhile, they might not even have to contemplate tanking.
      The rich will get richer if they do. It would be the smart play.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• True. They could be aspiring to be the 6-seed!

Comment

• When Rose was on the Cavs he looked like he was on his way to the glue factory. He isn't all the way back but he is a big upgrade over Ish. You have to wonder if he can stay healthy.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The key to avoiding extinction is to evolve and on the offensive end, Drummond has worked to add to his game beyond the plays in the paint.

Comment

• Is Shamwow playing in the D league or is he still on the bench not playing?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah there have been injuries - but with Blake and Rose that might be true often this year. Did anyone see 4-9 coming?

This is probably the worst state of Detroit sports of my lifetime. Drek

Comment

• Yeah we don't even get the normal hot start.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                        This is probably the worst state of Detroit sports of my lifetime. Drek
                        We've had some pretty great teams over the last 3 decades between the Tigers, Pistons and Wings. Its sad that the Lions are still the best team in Detroit
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The late 70s and early 80s were real bad but this is probably worse. The Pistons still have a chance to at least be mediocre, the Lions will be lucky to get to 5 wins.

Not only are all 4 teams hopeless in the present, they really don't appear to have a brighter future. The Tigers had Tram and Lou, the Pistons got Isiah in 81 and the Wings drafted Yzerman in 83. There is nothing on the horizon.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; November 18, 2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Doncic with quite the line tonight: 42-11-12

Comment

• Doncic with 33-5-6

AT HALFTIME

Comment

Working...
                                X