No announcement yet.

Fondly Remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa. I went through this whole thread and there are so many names in here I haven't heard of or from in a such a long time. That's probably Cat trying to remind us.

Comment

I just saw that it was JERRY F BOULDIN's birthday today and I wanted to post that I was going to have a "bone dry" martini in his honor.

I wasn't sure where to post and found this thread buried on page 2

I decided to take a few minutes to check it out.

Man...

Anyway, Here's to you, JERRY F BOULDIN

thumbnail_IMG_4881.jpg
      Last edited by CGVT; October 6, 2023, 08:38 PM.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

8 Years since DL and Tony G passed, wow.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
          8 Years since DL and Tony G passed, wow.
          Holy shit really? Where the does time go?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Just read through this short thread. I remember in 2015 thinking that those were really strong feelings from Sharkbait re NOT being remembered on this forum. Had the exact same feeling again today. 🤔 Still wondering what that was all about. Didn’t ask then, won’t include (as per wishes) today.

But will fondly remember The Cat in his own thread. Or Harrison Ford!
            You are missed, Bill.

-Detective Bobbie-
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
            X