No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dude needs to put the camera down and go run some wind sprints.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      That dude needs to put the camera down and go run some wind sprints.
      You saying I'm fat?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Honestly, I already miss the Morelli picture where it looks like he just swallowed his whistle. Made me laugh every time I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Thanks CGVT you made my day! Appreciate it. I am fan of the British troupe!:p
          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Dang it, who killed this thread?
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The lions, they kill everything. Apathy has set in. 97.1 says they can't get even any angry like fans to call in any
              More.

Comment

• Once again I say, .....

Get bent everyone!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• screw you people
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stafford will take us to the promised land and the Spartans will roll.

Comment

• Spartans will roll down the sewer.

Comment

• Pffttttt.

Stupid.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Who you callin' stupid?

Comment

• Your farts smell like water chestnuts
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Spartan fans act so entitled
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                                Stafford will take us to the promised land and the Spartans will roll.
                                Not sure about the Stafford part, but the Spartans will definitely roll right on past Jim Harbawbag and his "Big House" bawbags.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X