I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    BBIJ, fairly sure it was you, buddy! During or after the Ravens v 49ers SB. Both the Harbawbags were coaches.

It's a good job this has subtitles. Believe me, those subtitles are required for the majority of Edinburgh people also. I do love the Glasgow banter though.

http://youtu.be/huK0mIDAl30
    This video contains content from mankyrecords. It is not available in your country.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      This video contains content from mankyrecords. It is not available in your country.
      Consider yourself lucky. :D
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm "quiet" looking forward to an argument here!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/b66BgwHzX0U[/ame]
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm sorry brother. I've had some beers, it's an emotional time. I'm worried about DWT, (not Dancing With the Stars). Lots of trying times.

Its quit challenging.

I apple-ogize.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Ya bawsack.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Ya bawsack.
                Loving the bawsacs and the bellends, man.

I'll keep on saying stuff like that ^ until MT3 returns.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Loving the bawsacs and the bellends, man.

I'll keep on saying stuff like that ^ until MT3 returns.
                  Oh man, the things you say!
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• So Marko,
                    Was wondering if Jambofuckwit was a nationwide slang, or your personal creation. For instance, if I made a left on red in E-burgh, would the guy I'd just cut off call me a Jambofuckwit?

Comment

• So, DRC......, if you made a left on red in Edinburgh, you'd be stopped by the police, mate. Red means fucking stop in this country..... There are no clauses or loopholes in traffic light law here.

And a Jambofuckwit is just a supporter a soccer club from an area of Edinburgh that smells like shit.

Comment

So, DRC......, if you made a left on red in Edinburgh, you'd be stopped by the police, mate. Red means fucking stop in this country..... There are no clauses or loopholes in traffic light law here.

And a Jambofuckwit is just a supporter a soccer club from an area of Edinburgh that smells like shit.
                        I have made some lefts on red here by mistake. No traffic coming of course. Bt eh...thanks for clearing up that whole Jambo thing.

Heh

Comment

• Let's get this thread back on track....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6lmHOM39c"]Up Yours, Children - YouTube[/ame]
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• I'm large, heavy, and hairy with distended bawbags.

Consider yourself mooned!
                                Last edited by DetroitRockCity; October 17, 2016, 10:29 PM. Reason: Forgot a comma, momma

Comment

Working...
                                X