I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Which begs the question........, what's up with your coworker?
    Evil sense of humor
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think my own personal sense of humour (humor, whatever) would be completely different in the land of guns.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• So your saying you like guns
        well come on over, there’s a place for ya

Comment

• Hate them. Scared of them really. And the humour (humor, whatever) wouldn't be sending someone to Zug Island. THAT is the guy who'd return and shoot me and all the family all because of a shyte prank.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• It was a random encounter, no chance on running into them again..
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Get bent jaadam.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I will allow you to retort
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Long story short

1. Stepsons ancient cat is ill but he is out of town.

2. Wife staying at his house to look after the cat... (cat genuinely too old to put in cage thing and transport)

3. Last night I have toast before bed.

4. It is 2:30pm now and back home for lunch. I decide on crackers and cheese. Cannot find the butter. Used it last night.

5. I have crackers and cheese with no butter.

6. I finish and put dish and cup in the dishwasher.

7. The butter ---->> is in the dishwasher!

8. Would a dementia appointment at doc be appropriate?

Decided to put it in this thread as I fear Dpats advice will lead to arguments......, that radge gadgey.

Comment

• I find it more deranged that you put butter on crackers and cheese.

Comment

• It's a Scottish thing. If that's deranged, then pretty much ALL Scots are deranged.

Okay, I suppose that's still very plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Long story short

1. Stepsons ancient cat is ill but he is out of town.

2. Wife staying at his house to look after the cat... (cat genuinely too old to put in cage thing and transport)

3. Last night I have toast before bed.

4. It is 2:30pm now and back home for lunch. I decide on crackers and cheese. Cannot find the butter. Used it last night.

5. I have crackers and cheese with no butter.

6. I finish and put dish and cup in the dishwasher.

7. The butter ---->> is in the dishwasher!

8. Would a dementia appointment at doc be appropriate?

Decided to put it in this thread as I fear Dpats advice will lead to arguments......, that radge gadgey.
                        Now what da fuq did I come into this thread for????

Oh yeah, to tell that kilted Scot he didn't put the crackers back in the dishwasher ya Bahookie Bunnet!!!!!
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          It's a Scottish thing. If that's deranged, then pretty much ALL Scots are deranged.

Okay, I suppose that's still very plausible.
                          All Americans are Scots somewhere in their denims, (I mean genes) .... now go put butter on yer crackers ya dafties!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Now what da fuq did I come into this thread for????

Oh yeah, to tell that kilted Scot he didn't put the crackers back in the dishwasher ya Bahookie Bunnet!!!!!
                            You finally got one that translates, dude......., you fucking Asshat!!

Comment

Working...
                            X