No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This to every cunt on this forum. And to Matt Stafford......., and to his defence, and his offense, and Caldwell, and Quinn and the Fords, and all the possible drafts, and the UofM, and the MSU, and proper cuntish Jambofuckers, and this feckin thread, and Donald Trump and North Korea, and the enemy, "GINA"...........

[ame]https://youtu.be/egl4WmCgPWY[/ame]
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Its like that play was written with dwt in mind.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Na man, it was written witn everybody in mind, ya cunt.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Na man, it was written witn everybody in mind, ya cunt.
          Well aren't you a breath of fresh air.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Na man, it was written witn everybody in mind, ya cunt.
            No it wasn't. It was meant for dwt. Quit trying to be nice about it cunt.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It was posted as a light hearted jibe at everybody you cunt!! (Exclamation marks to denote light heartedness to that cunt reference also) Lighten the fuck up. Jaysus H.

Comment

• The Pope was doing a crossword puzzle at the Vatican one day and got stuck so he asked for help.

Monsignor, what is a four letter word for a woman that ends in U N T?

Well, Your Holiness, I believe that the answer is Aunt. A U N T

I see, Monsignor. You wouldn't happen to have an eraser, would you?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

This to every cunt on this forum. And to Matt Stafford......., and to his defence, and his offense, and Caldwell, and Quinn and the Fords, and all the possible drafts, and the UofM, and the MSU, and proper cuntish Jambofuckers, and this feckin thread, and Donald Trump and North Korea, and the enemy, "GINA"...........

https://youtu.be/egl4WmCgPWY
                  I am sure you left out several that should have made that list.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    The Pope was doing a crossword puzzle at the Vatican one day and got stuck so he asked for help.

Monsignor, what is a four letter word for a woman that ends in U N T?

Well, Your Holiness, I believe that the answer is Aunt. A U N T

I see, Monsignor. You wouldn't happen to have an eraser, would you?
                    An oldie and an absolute classic!

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted "OI YOU, WHATS YOUR DISABILITY?"
                    I said, "TOURETTES. Now fk off you cunt."

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/ATGGAlAkSG8[/ame]

Comment

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted "OI YOU, WHATS YOUR DISABILITY?"
                        I said, "TOURETTES. Now fk off you cunt."
                        thats a good one
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Scottish barman: What can I get you?
                          Guy at counter: Can I have a draught Budweiser please.
                          SB (as he poured): American?
                          GAC: Why yes. You tell from the accent or the beer I ordered?
                          SB: Neither. You are the fattest cunt I've ever seen in my life.

NOW, CALM DOWN....., CALM DOWN...... before UKBB starts posting shit about the air...... that's how the joke was told to me. I'm fairly sure that by head of population, we Scots are fatter cunts that you lot.

Comment

• Scotland isn’t even in the Top 10. They’re too poor to afford food and the only food they grow is sheep. They can’t eat those because they need ‘em for more carnal pleasures.

Which countries are the fattest in 2024? Where does the US stand on the list? Find out by reading this post!
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Scotland isn?t even in the Top 10. They?re too poor to afford food and the only food they grow is sheep. They can?t eat those because they need ?em for more carnal pleasures.
                              Yip.
                              Q. What do you call a sheep tied to a lamp post in Aberdeen?
                              A. A leisure centre.

But you are very correct....... was at the shop earlier for milk, some healthy oat cakes, eggs and a small bag of tangerines......., nearly 10 quid! AND 5 pence for the bag. Keeping the theme going........, robbing cunts.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Scotland......

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X