Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    How many solutions have you come up with? Fuck, you think they will win with a proven loser.

Also, please show me just one time that I have ever ranted against Stafford.

OMG man. Please. Stop, I can't breathe.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So now all you have are attacks? Seriously?

Comment

• Dude, answer the question - please identify all your solutions.

Comment

• LOL! You are hilarious!
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Just what I thought, you're fucking pathetic. So tell me what are you going to say after next season when the Lions do not beat one winning team?

Comment

• Jaadam... not yet. I think. But Fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I'm going to say Fuck You!

LOL.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• And the year after that?

Comment

• I'll say the same, even if they win it all.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• They won't - that's guaranteed as long as Stafford is the QB. That's not a rant, that is a proven fact.

Comment

How many solutions have you come up with? Fuck, you think they will win with a proven loser.

Also, please show me just one time that I have ever ranted against Stafford.
                        I have said I am hoping for a trade down in the first round and/or second, and hopefully picking up additional picks in this years draft. I further am hoping for #9 to progress while Ruddock is groomed as a possible option, and I am not opposed to drafting qb #3 this year. Further, I am hoping for D picks in 4 of the first 5 rounds in the draft, and one additional free agent signing on D before the draft, and an extension on John fucking Stafford this summer.

My solutions. What do you got?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• So hope is your solution, got it.

My solution, get rid of Stafford. It's actually more detailed than the bs you just posted.

What you posted, they do pretty much every year.
                          Last edited by dwt1; April 21, 2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• OMG. I needed that. You are fucking with us all right? Hiolarious.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Oh. Get rid of Stafford. Interesting.. Yeah, that is one way to go.

So..... who would you get for QB #1 for the lions for the upcoming season? Just curious.

Your details are amazing.... like the most amazing piece of chocolate cake ever seen. Beautiful, chocolate, moist. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
                              Last edited by dpatnod; April 21, 2017, 10:55 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

So hope is your solution, got it.

My solution, get rid of Stafford. It's actually more detailed than the bs you just posted.

What you posted, they do pretty much every year.
                                When did they last trade DOWN? Draft a QB aside from Jake last year? Every year my ass Jethro.
                                Last edited by dpatnod; April 21, 2017, 11:02 PM.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X