Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    Anybody but Stafford, but your solution is to keep him and guarantee no playoff wins..... brilliant!!!!
    BTW. You are a lazy bitch for NEVER being able so suggest an alternative..

Jaadam, not yet. But when I say Hi-Yo, this is goint to be un fucking believable, so be ready with the unblock button. Trick, Hold my beer....
    Last edited by dpatnod; April 22, 2017, 12:50 AM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

They won't - that's guaranteed as long as Stafford is the QB. That's not a rant, that is a proven fact.

Wny in the fuck are you here? Leave.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        He said it wasn't affecting him.
        The eyeball test suggests differently.

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        They won't - that's guaranteed as long as Stafford is the QB. That's not a rant, that is a proven fact.
        No, what is guaranteed and a proven fact is they haven't won with him at QB. It does not prove they can not win with him.

This year they should be drafting his backup since there is not a viable replacement available. However, they should be looking a year or two down the road at drafting a replacement.

Stafford is going to get paid by someone. May as well be the Lions so they do not have to start again at square 1.

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Nope. He is results oriented and that is not necessarily a bad thing.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Fucking crickets......

If I wasn't a gentleman I might use some some slur like 'pussy'. Or 'fuck-tard' or some such thing.

Thankfully I am a gentleman.
          Wow, just fucking wow, dude can't even take a flight to Estonia without being attacked by you. Get a fucking grip dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Why the fuck are you here, you don't want the Lions to be winners. Leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              The eyeball test suggests differently.

No, what is guaranteed and a proven fact is they haven't won with him at QB. It does not prove they can not win with him.

This year they should be drafting his backup since there is not a viable replacement available. However, they should be looking a year or two down the road at drafting a replacement.

Stafford is going to get paid by someone. May as well be the Lions so they do not have to start again at square 1.

Nope. He is results oriented and that is not necessarily a bad thing.
              the eyeball test shows you what he did last year is eaxactly what he does every year. The dud is not new.

He'll never lead the Lions to a playoff win, starting over at QB will happen, it just a matter of when.

Comment

• Three in a row! WOOT!
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Wow you can count. Showing off?

Comment

the eyeball test shows you what he did last year is eaxactly what he does every year. The dud is not new.

He'll never lead the Lions to a playoff win, starting over at QB will happen, it just a matter of when.
                    I thought he played pretty well last year until he he racked a finger on his throwing hand. No running game to help him out.

......and you are correct, they will have to start over.

I think Matty has it in him to excel in the next couple of years. He is now a family man, don't ya know.

He will be looking to earn a trip to Disney World. ;-)
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He did what he usually does, plays well against losing teams ( though he does seem to struggle at times against the bears) and not so well against winning teams - nothing new.

He's going to have to use some of that 25 to 30m/year they are going to pay him to go to Disney. BTw just took my kids on a Disney cruise, very expensive but worth it.
                      Last edited by dwt1; April 22, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• If last year is the measuring stick, with Stafford supposedly having this "very good" year, the Lions are either going to need to put 10 Pro Bowlers around him on offense, or build an elite defense of epic proportions. Possibly both.

That depleted and much maligned defense held 8 straight opponents below 21 points and the Lions were only able to put away 1 of them. All the rest the Lions offense left hanging around the game and they had to resort to last minute complete abandonment of the playbook to get it done.

They can't count of the fortune of that many opponents butchering the clock in the final minutes in future years to keep giving the Lions one more chance to win a game. That's playing with fire.

Comment

• Actually I think in the NFL, you can count on opponents butchering the clock. It is a constant in the league.

Comment

• Surrounding the team with some Pro Bowlers is a good strategy, you have to have excellent players to compete. It's true, it's true. The Lions have had CJ and Suh and I guess Levy for one season. If you don't have those type of players you won't compete.

Fraquar likes to trot out that 21 point stat, he knows that was the recult of a team determined to limit plays. It wasn't because they had a good defense, limit the pace like a Jeff Van Gundy 90s Knicks team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              If last year is the measuring stick, with Stafford supposedly having this "very good" year, the Lions are either going to need to put 10 Pro Bowlers around him on offense, or build an elite defense of epic proportions. Possibly both.
                              Well, last year the Lions had 0 Pro Bowlers and Stafford got them to the playoffs.

It would be nice to see what he can do with 3-5 Pro Bowlers on the team. Even nicer if he was one of those Pro Bowlers.

Comment

• I just want to see what happens when Stafford has a good OL. A running game would be nice but the OL is a huge first step
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X