Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
    Watch those two come out of the woodwork if Stafford's play goes down to end the season.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Called it.
    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      MVP hunt?

I lol at the complete ridiculousness of the thought last year and still find it utterly laughable when suggested by anyone.

You cannot make a QB that cannot beat winning teams, the league MVP.
      Aw crap, looks like the happy drugs wore off.
      Last edited by edindetroit; April 27, 2017, 07:15 AM.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
        Called it.
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          Maybe, but there will always be a few that step up. Dak, could be one of those?
          Yeah sure Dak Prescott is totally a dude who would excel outside of the incredibly limited run based offense w/ an all pro caliber running back and O-line. certainly better than that butthole Stafford.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
            Yeah sure Dak Prescott is totally a dude who would excel outside of the incredibly limited run based offense w/ an all pro caliber running back and O-line. certainly better than that butthole Stafford.
            Dude, that was a question, it's certainly too early to tell. But a QB rating of 103 in your rookie year is quite impressive (So is being selected to the pro bowl and all pro first team).

BTW your assertion that Dallas ran a limited run based offense is completely inaccurate. Dallas ran 483 pass plays and 499 run plays. 57 of the runs plays where by Dan, granted a small percentage of the were designed QB run plays. The bulk of them were likely pass play that broke down and turned into run plays. In other words they decidedly called more pass plays than run plays.
            Last edited by dwt1; April 27, 2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
              I am sure my office mate is wondering why I just broke out laughing.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Is someone seriously talking about Dak Prescott? He was good, but he was starting to get exposed by the end of the season. It is to be determined if he can continue to improve.

Whether or not he becomes a star, it doesn't get away from the larger point, the QB pool is bad and getting worse. When you lose a QB it's been very hard to find a decent replacement.

Comment

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I swear if Quinn surprises us and drafts a QB in the first round I swear I'll never come back to this place ever again.

I don't think I could take the gloating from... well you know who
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ask Jerrah if he would trade Dak Prescott for Stafford, he almost certainly would. That Cowboys team could grind down the opposition with their running game. They put a premium on running the ball. we get happy if the Lions get a 5 yard Run from Z Zenner, no joke. I can't remember the last time the Lions had a good running game.

pANDs

Correction, I can remember when they had a good running game, it was when they had the great Barry Sanders nearly 20 years ago. It has been mostly putrid for the succeeding years.

Comment

• He's a year short of Forshing Dak. Who is it this year? Hurry up. Quinn needs to know now.
                        Last edited by Futureshock; April 27, 2017, 10:43 AM.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

Haha. This is the best response to this pinhead yet.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It never gets old
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              Forshing..... Who is it this year? Hurry up. Quinn needs to know now.
                              D. WEBB, QB
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I could (and probably is) be wrong, but I thought you didn't like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X