Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAA!

It suggests the opposite of your assertion.

Kill. Ing. It.
    Really, that's really disappointing. Well maybe he will come to his senses.

Comment

• It means QB resources are so barren across the league, that almost half of the top 10 QB ratings were by rookies or second year players. Duh! That doesn't mean those players are assured of not taking a dive the following year. It does not guarantee years of greatness to follow. It also means there is not a pool of seasoned quality quarterbacks available, and teams don't have a lot of options.

QB's ARE HARD TO FIND.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
        I wasn't talking to you. I don't read your posts.
        Ikr
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Where is AMP, this is like Christmas for him. He gets to see who the Lions get and he gets to start a 2018 draft thread.

Comment

It means QB resources are so barren across the league, that almost half of the top 10 QB ratings were by rookies or second year players. Duh! That doesn't mean those players are assured of not taking a dive the following year. It does not guarantee years of greatness to follow. It also means there is not a pool of seasoned quality quarterbacks available, and teams don't have a lot of options.

QB's ARE HARD TO FIND.
            Dude, QB resources has always been barren, how else do you explain QB like Vinney Testeverde and Doug Flutie starting NFL games in their 40's?

But back to my post, it was directed Front Loops comment "the QB pool is bad and getting worse." Specifically that it is getting worse.

The fact I pointed out suggeststhat it isn't getting worse. And yes those players could take a dive, I never said they couldn't - but they could also improve. Only time will tell, but can't make the claim that the NFL pool is getting worse based on notion that the current group of young talent COULD tank.

Comment

• Pfffftttttttt.

OK then. Quarterbacks everywhere.

FFS.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                He could be better then Goff. That's not saying much at this point I know.
                Where did the article say that? But I'll play along. At this point, even GOFF has as many playoff wins as the Lions all Detroit starter at QB.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Let's trade for Jared Goff! Solved! Gonz on a lb of norcos can future out what what dumnfuckwt couldn't muster up a plan for in 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Where did the article say that? But I'll play along. At this point, even GOFF has as many playoff wins as the Lions all Detroit starter at QB.
                    That may be true, but GOFF fails in one aspect, he doesn't have FORD in his last name like Stafford. Not only that, Stafford is world's better than him. It isn't close. A true leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Let's trade for Jared Goff! Solved! Gonz on a lb of norcos can future out what what dumnfuckwt couldn't muster up a plan for in 5 years.
                      Brilliant!
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

Pfffftttttttt.

OK then. Quarterbacks everywhere.

FFS.
                        Seriously? That's all you have? Really? Who said there were QBs everywhere? Seriously.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Did someone mention the Greatest of All Time?

Could you imagine what he would have done with the line Smith had to run behind? The world would be like, "Emmitt Who?"

Comment

• I believe I heard today that in Stafford's tenure, there have been 7 games with a 100 yard RB? Imagine Matt instead of well.... the list of QB's #20 had.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Could you imagine what he would have done with the line Smith had to run behind? The world would be like, "Emmitt Who?"
                                No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X