No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, yes, it is. Like most members on this forum say, they'll be 20 teams lined up to sign him. I'm sure there are a few that are much closer to winning a sup bowl then the Lions.

Yeah, it is up to him actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Yes, interesting point, but is it up to Stafford who he plays for?

"Fk this Detroit pish, I'm off to New England. Mr Belicheck, can I get a game please?"
      "No, fk off. You're shit."
      No, it is not up to him.

The greatest of all time..... this guy:

wanted to play for another team and could not play for a different team without the Lions going along with it, so he simply said fuck it and retired. He was sick of Mulbach's shit.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Cg, you are a complete A hole, not partial, complete, and I only see your input when someone quotes the shit

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          Well, yes, it is. Like most members on this forum say, they'll be 20 teams lined up to sign him. I'm sure there are a few that are much closer to winning a sup bowl then the Lions.

Yeah, it is up to him actually
          Not when under contract, or franchise tag. You've heard of those right?
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Again Sanders retired after 10 years of healthy football. Just like he said he wanted to to Mitch Albom the day he got drafted.

Maybe you can find it somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
              Of course, excluding yours
              Nice comeback, Jethro.
              Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Franchise tag can only hold him here for 1 year

Comment

Again Sanders retired after 10 years of healthy football. Just like he said he wanted to to Mitch Albom the day he got drafted.

Maybe you can find it somewhere
                  Actually I read his book, that contained a narrated dvd. Check it out sometime. He wanted to play elsewhere or not at all at the end.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

Cg, you are a complete A hole, not partial, complete, and I only see your input when someone quotes the shit
                    And you are a complete dumbass.

That truly was the most stupid post in thread composed of incredibly stupid shit.

Between you and DimWiT, this thread is pure comedy gold.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Franchise tag can only hold him here for 1 year
                      Only one, huh?

Like Kirk Cousins? On his second year of it?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        Actually I read his book, that contained a narrated dvd. Check it out sometime. He wanted to play elsewhere or not at all at the end.
                        He wanted to compete for a SB. No other records mattered to him. And he knew the Lions were not going to. Because..... dwt.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• It was mostly when they started trading O-linemen who were his friends and stripping the team down for salaries.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Sanders was great, but never said winning a championship was his first goal. He wanted to play 10 years and retire healthy.

He told Albom that is what would make it a successful career.

Albom followed up with the question about winning a Super Bowl. Sanders answered no, didn't matter, paraphrasing

Comment

• I know there is a second year, but don't know the details. But do really want a guy to be the face of the franchise who openly wants to leave.

Better to cut bait and move on. He won't be any use to ya

Comment

• Actually, Lebron James is a great comp for Stafford.

Not in the sense that he is in the conversation for the best player ever, but in the sense that Lebron took a ton of criticism early on for not being a winner. For being a 'stats' guy. He showed he could put a team on his back and win a title, and not only that, he did it against probably a top 10 team all time, and not only that, he did it in a city with a poisonous atmosphere and a culture of losing. Don't let hindsight fool you.. That GS squad was a GREAT team. He proved all his doubters wrong. We can only hope Stafford can do the same thing, and then maybe he can put his middle finger up to all the people in this city who bitch and whine about having a top 10 NFL quarterback.
                                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

Working...
                                X