Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Only one, huh?

Like Kirk Cousins? Currently on his second consecutive year of it?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      I know there is a second year, but don't know the details. But do really want a guy to be the face of the franchise who openly wants to leave.

Better to cut bait and move on. He won't be any use to ya
      Point is it is not up to him. You were wrong.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Then why is he so in love with Detroit. Sanders had stayed living in the Detroit area. Always goes to retired Lion events and always honored WCF. He never showed that he was so disgruntled that he wanted out.

It's easy to write that in a book, 10 years after you retire to save face.

Comment

• WTF has that Morrie Tuesday guy got to do with it?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Aw fuck...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
            AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

Sanders was great, but never said winning a championship was his first goal. He wanted to play 10 years and retire healthy.

He told Albom that is what would make it a successful career.

Albom followed up with the question about winning a Super Bowl. Sanders answered no, didn't matter, paraphrasing
              Yeah I am going to take the words of Barry Sanders himself over yours.

He said he wasn't sure if being able to compete for a SB would have made a difference. The point is he said he didn't want to in his current team's state of affairs. WTF am I doing... basically. He didn't give a shit about breaking any records. a SB was the only thing was meaningful in his opinion.

His words.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Point is noid, Stafford is only 29, still has half of his career left with his physical abilities. He can inform the Lions now that he is seeking to go somewhere else.

I think Quinn would start the process quickly to get a replacement instead of crying about how to keep him when he says he doesn't want to be here.

Comment

Point is noid, Stafford is only 29, still has half of his career left with his physical abilities. He can inform the Lions now that he is seeking to go somewhere else.

I think Quinn would start the process quickly to get a replacement instead of crying about how to keep him when he says he doesn't want to be here.
                  Fuck, this is moronic take.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Then why is he so in love with Detroit. Sanders had stayed living in the Detroit area. Always goes to retired Lion events and always honored WCF. He never showed that he was so disgruntled that he wanted out.

It's easy to write that in a book, 10 years after you retire to save face.
                    His problem was with his employer. Get it? That is why he stayed the fuck away for 15 years from them like the plague. He loved the people of Detroit. His team-mates.

He is really only recently been a face you frequently see with the Lions.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• My point is Stafford leaves the game not winning, he can blame the franchise, but he also can move on and prove his worth elsewhere.

He doesn't owe Detroit anything. He treats it like a job when he talks, so he should treat it like any professional who wants to have success, and go to the organization that can help him achieve it.

Why be a loser in Detroit.

Comment

Point is noid, Stafford is only 29, still has half of his career left with his physical abilities. He can inform the Lions now that he is seeking to go somewhere else.

Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

But, he doesn't want to leave. Like Barry he actually cares about what he considers his community.

In case you haven't noticed, Stafford is not a quitter in the face of challenge. Have you watched any games?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Noid, respect your take, but we are just going to disagree, sorry, don't get mad

You may have to find a safe place

Comment

My point is Stafford leaves the game not winning, he can blame the franchise, but he also can move on and prove his worth elsewhere.

He doesn't owe Detroit anything. He treats it like a job when he talks, so he should treat it like any professional who wants to have success, and go to the organization that can help him achieve it.

Why be a loser in Detroit.
                            Or he can keep fucking pushing to get it done right where he fucking is. Maybe that is what he wants. :-o
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• And boy, what a challenge it is.

I recall once in a time Pickett's charge

Thank goodness this isn't life or death for him

Comment

Noid, respect your take, but we are just going to disagree, sorry, don't get mad

You may have to find a safe place
                                I respect yours too.

I am not angry at all. At least we can discuss, and even bring up multiple subjects and possibilities. But I got to call it when I see bullshit. This is why we are here right?
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X